The Marijuana Tales : A Story Written by Me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smokeitdown, Mar 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Smokeitdown, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    Update:

NEW: Quick read of the story HERE!!! : This is if you don't want to read through the 10+ Pages of all the chapters with comments and such. NOTE: This does not include the Prequel to part two of the story, which can be found on the bottom of page 10 of this thread. New Chapters in part two will continue to be posted here, not to the blog, so keep checking in on the thread.

Think of this thread like a directors cut. The blog is the condensed story only post, and this is where I go about telling the story, sharing my thoughts while writing, and chatting with everyone. Enjoy!

This thread, and the searching out of an old story of mine was havily inspired by Oldschoolgrowers Thread Here

Oldschoolgrower inspired me to revive an old story I had started back in the day. I have written two small novels, neither published, and one film script, not filmed. But anyway, this is a small story I had started back in the day, just basically derived from my experiences as a smoker, some facts were changed or altered for obvious reasons, but I promise you this is an authentic "Real Life Story. All characters names have been changed of course.

His thread and story are great in comparison lol, but I thought I'd share my story I wrote up anyway. I'm probably going to going to continue with it tomorrow if people are interested in the read. There is a whole lot of material to be added, I anticipated it to be a fairly long story once it was finished.

2. #2 Smokeitdown, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    Happy Four Twenty

\t
    CHAPTER ONE

\tHe was that kid. At every point in his life, Tyler was somebody who stood out. He was the quiet kid, keeping to himself and a select few friends in the early grades, mostly exploring the world around him, taking in everything he could possibly learn. He often sat up late at night to browse through his fathers magazines about women, cars, and most of all, making money. He soon became the young athlete who excelled in sports. He discovered his talents and played on all state teams while breezing through classes.

\tIt was the summer of Freshman year, Tyler was older for his grade, Almost 16 at the time. He had still maintained the same core group of 5 friends from middle school, mostly friends through sports or classes, not branching out to kids from new towns in his high school. Then, that one day came. The day that changed things and sparked new interests. It was a cool summer night, and Tyler was biking to his best friend Jeff’s to hang out. Jeff said he had some crazy news. Tyler didn’t even know what he was in for.

\tTyler arrived and Jeff rushed him into the back yard and started tossing around a football. Tyler kept bugging him about this stuff he was talking about, and finally he broke. He said his friend had found some marijuana, and soon they were going to smoke up. Tyler had only had a few hits off a joint in his life back in eighth grade, and didn’t feel much off it, didn’t really like it though. It was probably some low quality junk, but they were kids, they didn’t know any better.

\tOne of Jeff’s friends knew somebody with some good shit, and he said he smoked it when they got it. He told Tyler that it was the coolest experience ever. Much better than being drunk, that he had to feel it to understand. The urge was sparked and Tyler waited for the day they would smoke up that weekend. It turned out, Jeff’s friend got busted by his mom, and they didn’t end up smoking. Tyler began reading up about marijuana online and the effects, and wanted to try it more and more. He went on through most of the summer with the thought drifting from his mind. He was still playing summer league baseball and busy most of the time anyway. He anxiously awaited the beginning of school, because he would be getting his license shortly after school began Sophomore year, before all of his friends.

3. #3 Smokeitdown, Mar 22, 2009
    CHAPTER TWO

\tBefore the end of summer. Tyler ended up meeting up with a kid named Chase that was in his bio class in Freshman year. They ended up playing against each other in a summer league game. They met up after the game and agreed to hang out later and drink some beers, play some video games, and then go to Chase's friends for some big thing. Chase kept saying something about what day it was, but Tyler didn't know what he was saying. It just sounded like a good time and some fun for a change. The game ended and Tyler went home and got ready, and headed over to Chase's house. When he got there, they pounded a few beers, and watched some TV. Chase said okay well, my friend is having a few guys over and they're picking up and going to smoke all night, you ready to go? Tyler hesitated and said, “You mean weed?” Chase laughed and nodded, Tyler admitted he had only smoked a few hits once, and Chase chuckled and said “Tonight, you're in for a fun night my friend. My treat.”

\tChase's dad drove them over to Pete's house. Turns out Pete was in a few of Tyler's classes that year as well. A few more guys got dropped off and there were about 6 kids in total. One of them had rolled up in a nice new car. He said his brother let him drive his car while he was at college, even though he didn't have a license. To Tyler, this kid was pretty bad ass. He had never done anything like driving without a license, or smoking weed. The kid collected money, they had about 150 combined, and said he would be back.

Tyler's stomach started to turn in anticipation. He had the butterflies. He couldn't wait to finally get high. They played video games and watched some TV, had a few beers while waiting. Finally, he got back 45 minutes later, and whipped out a half full mason jar and just said “Half a FUCKIN ounce boys! It's really good shit for such a good price look at it!” Everyone started to crowd around and smell it and grins spread over everyones faces. Tyler realized there was a lot of weed there, he knew a half ounce was 14 grams, and he knew basically how much a gram was and how much could get someone high.

\tAfter a few moments, Tyler realized he wouldn't be able to bring any home and also noticed the kid had a fist full of cigars. Tyler asked Chase what they were going to do with all of it. Chase looked at Tyler stunned. “You don't know what's going on, you don't know what day it is?!”

“No,” Tyler said quietly. “I heard you saying something before but I don't know what you were talking about.” Everyone around the circle started laughing. The kid set the jar down next to a few glass pipes and walked over. He put his hand with the fist full of cigars on Tyler's shoulder. He muttered the words Tyler would never forget the sound of. It was said softly, just to him. Like an invitation, an initiation to the smoker community.

“Happy Four Twenty”

4. Wow haha I enjoyed that man, +rep!

Either it's based on a true story or you have a true writer's imagination, either way, :hello:

5. Nice man, +rep. :D I always enjoy reading unpublished writer's writings. I'm a bit of a writer myself. Although I'm a lazy bastard at getting my thoughts on paper.

Anyway, write some more. I might post some of my writings in another thread if you're interested.:smoking:

6. Nice. Have another green dot, my treat.

7. +rep bro, im starting to really like these between your and OSG's posts.

keep them coming man.

8. #8 Smokeitdown, Mar 22, 2009
    Wow, thanks guys! Didn't think I would get this much love for the story. Haha yeah, I do have quite the imagination. As I said I've written a few short novels. I've always been quite creative. As I said before, some of it is derived from fact, and some things have been added in. Mostly an account of smoking tales and my life with the ganja, but details have been changed and added to keep it interesting/ as far from personally about me as possible.

I'm always quick to spot good work and Oldschoolgrowers thread was really good. I suggest you go read if you haven't!

I'll continue on with chapter 3 today, I'll have some more stuff up here in a little!

9. man 4:20 aint to far away now. sad thing is last 4:20 i didnt do anything

10. #10 Smokeitdown, Mar 22, 2009
    CHAPTER THREE

\tThe boys gathered all the equipment together. A bong, a few glass pipes, the cigars, and of course, the precious mary jane. They set out to the back of Pete’s yard to a big round table inside a screened in gazebo. It was a perfect night. Clear, cool, and not the slightest bit humid. There was a cool summer breeze that ran through the gathering as they sat at the table, waiting for the fun to begin. Tyler’s eyes grew wide as one of the kids started breaking up a cigar and some weed, one of them was packing a bong, as another was breaking up bud into a small glass bowl. This was sure to be one hell of a ride Tyler thought to himself. As the blunt was finished, and everything was set up, the session began. The glass and the blunt made their way around the table. Soon enough, Tyler was next.

\tHe was first handed the bong. It was a thing of beauty. Little did he know, he was getting to use some quality glass his first time around. He put his mouth to the glass, and inhaled as Chase lit the bowl for him. Everyone watched and smirked as they knew he was drawing an extremely large hit for Tyler. Chase looked up and said “Now when I pull this bowl out, you inhale as hard as you can!”

Just then, he pulled the bowl and Tyler inhaled as deeply and sharply as he could. He felt the tickle and cool burn of the smoke as it traveled down into his lungs. As he was about to exhale, he realized the size of the hit he had taken. His eyes grew wide as his pupils almost instantly dilated. The chemicals from the oh so potent ganja being drawn into his blood, a wonderful cocktail of bliss and euphoria being sent to his brain. It was just then he choked up the biggest hit of his life. There was entirely too much smoke in his lungs, and even though he only held for a second, it was way too much for a rookie to handle. The coughing attack lasted a good minute or so, as does with all first timers. Soon enough, the bowl was passed along to him. This was much easier to handle, as he lit it on his own, and drew an average sized hit. This time he didn’t cough as much, mostly from the burn of the last hit that was left over.

Then the blunt came around. Tyler had smoked cigarettes before, buying his own packs a few times. Mostly to look cool, as all teens start out this way. But he was accustomed to this way of smoking. He drew the smoke in from the blunt and pulled it away from his lips. Everyone looked on in amazement as he let a little thick cloud of smoke release from his mouth, then quickly inhaled and sucked it all in. They all smiled and started questioning how he did it. Tyler had watched the older kids at school do it with their cigarettes and flavored stogies. He picked up the trick himself smoking cigarettes on his own. Soon the rookie was teaching everyone there tricks.

\tThey packed up 2 bowls each, in the bong and the bowl for that session. The blunt was the last thing going around. By now the effects were setting in. It had only been fifteen minutes or so since the session began, but Tyler was already feeling relaxed. An overall feeling of happiness and well being. His eyes began to feel heavy and droopy, everything made him laugh. He couldn’t wipe the huge grin off his face for anything. One thing was very true, for the first time in his life, Tyler was high. Very high indeed. He soon realized that this was only the start to a wild night. And oh how wild that night would soon get.

To be continued......

11. Going for a jog, then smoking down a fat bowl or two and reminiscing. Then I will continue with this tale. I hope everyone's enjoying so far. There is a LOT more to be told. Many interesting and crazy adventures for "Tyler" coming up.

12. You inspired me my man, good story so far :hello:

13. woahh man that story is pretty sweet dude, i usually dont like reading but that shit is intresting. if u ever publish a book like that give me a shout, ill grab it up real fast :)

14. Thanks man! Through the years I've piled up loads of stories and experiences. Writing has always been a hobby of mine, so why not!

Haha will do. I can only hope I'll write something one day that is good enough to be published.

Next chapter coming up soon. Just got in from a grueling workout. Bout to smoke my victory bowl and start writing :D

15. Good shit so far. Only one complaint. It doesn't seem like slang to us, but "dirt weed" might be confusing to a broader audience, and other small things like that. Other than this small nit-picking criticism, I enjoy it thoroughly and can't wait to read the rest.

16. Thanks for the input. Changed just for you! Who's ready for chapter fourrrrrrr?!

17. :smoking: right here im ready im chillin with a packed bowl waiting...no joke lol both of these smoking novels are good! good job!

18. CHAPTER FOUR

\tThey boys headed inside. The mary jane was now taking full effect for Tyler. His legs became heavy, yet he felt extremely relaxed and laid back. They worked their way into the TV, and they all sank into the big 'U' shaped couch. Everyone looked around at each other and decided munchies were in order. Pete called for pizza, and soon enough it arrived. To everyones surprise, the delivery guy came inside. Pete knew this kid apparently, because he started ripping the bong. Pete tipped him with a little nugget of bud and the delivery boy was on his way. By now, 'couch lock' had set in completely. Tyler was glued to his seat, laughing hysterically along with everyone else at a pay per view stand up comedy event on TV.

\tThey sat around for a while, enjoying the high, watching TV. It was now about an hour since the first session. Tyler was feeling mighty blazed. Just then the guys exclaimed “Round Two!” Everybody jumped up immediately. They all headed for the basement. Downstairs, Pete had a few people fetch some things from a closet, and went over to start filling up a bath tub. The guys emerged from the closet with a huge contraption made from a few 2 liter bottles of soda with a small metal bowl on top. They dunked it in the now filled tub, sealed the top, and packed a bowl of sticky greens.

\tPete looked up at the circle crowded around him. He pointed his finger and worked around the crowd stopping at Ty. “Rookies first” he said. Tyler's eyes once again grew wide and he grinned. “Okay, now how do I hit this one?” He asked. “Simple, I will milk it, then you just inhale as you push the bottle down in the water, forcing smoke up” replied one of the guys. The contraption, which Tyler learned was called a ‘Gravity Bong' filled up with milky white yellowish smoke. “Only the five of us have cleared this beast, a bunch others have tried but failed” said one of the kids. Tyler knew he faired no chance against the smoke filled monster, but with all these experienced smokers around, he had to try. He exhaled as much as he could, saving up all the room possible for the hit. His lips met the bottle, and he started to take in the smoke. He inhaled harder and pushed the bottle down into the tub. He got almost ALL of the smoke before standing up quickly and letting out an explosion of coughing and smoke. There is no worse time to cough than when the smoke is still in your lungs, he learned. This gave way to a few minutes worth of coughing.

He sat up and looked around at everyone. Getting up so fast along with the humongous hit he took made it feel as if he had taken off into space. Everything around him was lighter, it felt like his head was floating in the clouds. There was a smokey haze that surrounded the group from Tyler's monster hit. Chase wrapped an arm around Ty's shoulder, “God DAMN man, that was almost all of it! We're going to keep coming back until you can clear the whole thing by the end of the night.”

\tTyler headed off to the mirror in the corner of the room. He stood there for a few seconds while everyone watched on from the other side of the room. Tyler put his head down and walked slowly over to the guys. “What's wrong man, you alright?” one of them asked. “Yeah,” Ty said, “Its just that... my eyes...” just then he looked up at his friends and opened up his eyes wide and exclaimed “THEY'RE SO RED THEY LOOK LIKE THEY'RE BLEEDING!” Everyone started laughing hysterically and took their turn hitting the beast.

\tAs they were finished, there was a glare through the tiny basement window. Someone had pulled up the driveway. “My parent's are away on vacation” said Pete, “Nobody is here but me until next weekend.” Pete made his way to the window and peered out. A second set of headlights pulled in. He whipped his head around, eyes wide as could be. He looked like he had seen a ghost. One word slipped quietly out of his mouth.

“.....FUCK”

To be continued!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.