The marijuana appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mmmmgood422, Aug 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well, digit said:
    \"i think people are getting bored of these appreciations threads. shame, there\'s so many more that need them.\"
    Well heres a thread for appreciation of the magical herb. i am so thankful that God made such a beautiful, incredible plant. THANK YOU MJ for all you have given me i am forever in your debt.

2. marijuana i fucking luv u!!!! hope you grow and grow and grow and they make u legal!!! i luv u so much u r the best thing ever!!!!

3. I <3 you marijuana....

so many memorable times...so many occasions....

4. Couldn\'t say it better myself!

5. oh maryjane...you have changed my life...with the first toke i knew that you would do so much for me.

my mind has been broadened, and i have made so many friends that are genuine people due to your existence. i have so many fond memories of times with you, the way you have made me feel and live. i can\'t wait to see where you will take me next!

Edit-
    Obliviot...you really nailed it with your ode, man.

6. I love my Green simple.

7. i dont really know if a marijuana appreciation thread is needed. i mean.... isnt that kinda what the whole forum is for? :D

but i still feel like i should rant on for a few thousand words about why it means so much to me.

but instead i\'ll keep it short...

without cannabis i would be in pain, an addict to worse things, or dead. no joke.

Praise da herb!

8. ohhh deep.
    I see we have values in common.

I totaly agree.

I enjoy a good joint for three reason:
    meditative transe
    euphoria (sex, food, music, etc..)
    brainstorming with other (stoned) humans.

9. hey gravy, (or ne1 else who wants 2 join) u wanna make a club!???? we\'ll call it the marijuana appreciation club or MA 4 short

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.