the many lies of obama....?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by apathy951, Aug 12, 2008.

1. lol Word. I'm sober as well, and looking for a little fun...

2. [​IMG]

8 more years! 8 more years!

3. [​IMG]

No, four more!!

4. Yes, Bush is an idiot.

What's your point?

5. How did he commit the 9/11 attacks then?lol

6. lol It was supposed to be a joke. Did anyone else think there was a more developed point when I posted the picture with caption?
    And please don't do that shit with the "red-herring" thing lol... I get it from Zylark enough.

7. A joke? Bush holding up three fingers (meaning read between the lines) and you saying "No, four more!"

I don't get it.. seems completely irrelevant to me and a deliberate attempt to get off the topic

8. lol More like a(n apparently) poor attempt at self-amusement.

9. ok now that i have a few bonghits in me..

all i said was that (in my opinion) Barak Obama is not qualified to be president of the United states.
    You then took it out of context and tried to claim that i said that he did not have the requirements to become pres.. which i never said.
    then you said that i said he was dumb, which i never said either.

i love bonghits.

10. You are right that you never said it. And sorry for assuming that.

So what's the problem then if you aren't running, and he is?

11. there is no problem. What makes you think that there is?

12. Which qualifications does he lack, in your opinion?

13. this is tough for me to answer, because Barak Obama has yet to tell me (and most other swing voters) what qualifications he actually has.

he has public speaking experience, but other than that we don't know anything about this guy (besides for what his website tells us). I wish he would come out and tell us why he is qualified instead of me trying to tell you why he isn't.

i think his economic plan is taken straight out of the communist manifesto for the most part. Taxing the big corps profits and giving them out to people who have not earned them is flat out Marxism.
    Why do i deserve Exxon or Walmart's profits? They are the ones who run their businesses it's not my money to take.
    This will do nothing for our economy and it will crush small business and reduce the already shrinking middle class.

Personally any candidate who endorses the IRS and Federal Reserve system isn't looking out for our best interests as a country.

i guess i really didn't answer your question because again, he has yet to tell us why he is qualified.

I truly think that his supporters are voting for him based on the notion that he is a different kind of politician, and i think they are going to be very disappointed when they find out he is just more of the same. We are so starved for change, that some got sucked in at the beginning and refuse to take another look at what he's all about.

one thing i will say is IF he becomes president, at least i wont cringe every time he speaks like i do now with the current guy. Like him or hate him, the dude can speak like no other.

sorry about the long post, i'll smoke indica next time and keep it short. :)

14. Well put man, i'd rep you if i could.:smoke:

15. Obama lives in a 1.4mil dollar house that he got through a "deal" with a wealthy fundraiser.....how did that happen?

He has never had a job that wasn't government funded and/or taxpayer supported.

The church that he has belonged to for 20 years is an "Afro-Centric" church that actually hates whites, hates Jews, and blames America for the worlds faults.

He votes for bigger government and higger taxes.

Further more, he meets with the leaders of Iran.

But he can speak....woohoo

Would you vote for him?

16. [​IMG]