The "Make Some Friends" Thread!

Discussion in 'General' started by Tizroo, Oct 3, 2009.

1. #1 Tizroo, Oct 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2009
    I thought this might be a good idea. Here's what I had in mind:

Post a fairly small paragraph about yourself, giving some hobbies, interests, ect...and other people can go through this thread and look for people with similar interests. When you find someone, maybe add them as a friend :)

GC, the friendly community.

I'll start it off. I'm Tizroo, music is my biggest passion (thus why I am going to a music school school, studying to be an Audio Producer/Engineer). I also seem to spend a lot of time on the internet, doing research on whatever topic I'm into at the moment...lately I've been studying a lot of Psychology, mostly sleep psychology, and I've also started reading quite a bit about business (eventually possibly wanting to start my own). I smoke Pall Malls and am currently growing some Kaya Gold :D

:wave:

2. cops will love this thread.

3. #3 Tizroo, Oct 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2009
    There...keepin' it less personal...

I doubt cops will care about my passions in life and what I like to research on the internet.

4. Mark Johnson
    202 West Harrison
    Wordsville, NY 54893

There, I've raised the bar.

5. Na, I'm just kidding, I made that up

6. I'm so sending a written letter to that address.

7. hahaha ah shit....thread fail, kill me now, going for a cigarette......

8. how do you add people?

9. Click on the person's name, click the "add to contacts" button, and I believe there's also a checkbox that says something like "add to friends" as well or something like that. That's the easiest way to do it from a thread

10. Stoners paranoia. Dude seriously i think cops would have something better to do than sitting at a computer going through posts on a stoners forum. Oohhh this kid is looking to start is own buisness. Johnson get the car!!!! we have a fucking murderer.

11. I had me a good laugh. :)

Anyways, about me. Hmm.

I'm 'GreenhornToker' on the forums, but you can call me 'Ice Cold'. I'm currently working as a computer technician, and in my free time I do many things. Such things include, but are not limited to:

Getting High(only on precious greens of course...)
    Cook food(mmm)
    Flash Animation
    Photo-manipulation and such with Photoshop
    Gaming
    Soccer
    Biking
    Hiking
    Hang with my good friends
    and playing guitar.

12. lol the tags...

Im Salty, that is not only my user name but most of my friends and acquaintances call me that also. I live for electronic music. Its my dream to be a dj someday, producing Dubstep, Drum n Bass, and my very favorite, Hardstyle. My favorite dj is Dj Wheelz. I often go to raves up in Portland and love every second of all of them. Yes, I do thizz, but enjoy molly more than tabs. my favorite cigarettes are Camel Turkish Royals. I also love to drink, but I blame my Scandinavian blood for that one. :D I have a guinea pig named Billy (and I wub him :3).

[​IMG]

13. Hell ya! Aspiring music producer represent:hello:. What school do u go to? How do you like it? I was thinking about going to Full Sail down here in FL next year. It's mad expensive but seems really like it would be worth it to pursue my biggest passion.

This thread sort of reminds me of those icebreakers they have you do at college orientations stuff haha. "uhh... I'm mike... I'm from... ummmmmm..... New York.. yea new york.. and uhhh.... I like fishing." i love those haha. (except im not mike and im not from NY lol)

I'm LittleJacob (named after my first piece named after a certain rasta from Grand theft auto). My dream is to have a nice chill house on a mountain somewhere in the carribean with a home studio, making music and smoking on that homegrown all day with that beautiful island breeze blowing through my hair :D (although I really don't have any hair... but it makes it all that much better) and watchin the sunsets with people I love. Can't get better than that :cool:

I currently go to college, studying psychology, but I'm considering ditching here and studying music production and following my dreams. I also love writing, reading, poetry and spirituality.

Peace :smoke:

14. somehow ^^ this kid has the same idea thats been goin throught my head. ill split an island with ya in the carrib. if i could i would live off the land, grow my own veggies and hunt for food. but a island is seriously the awesome.but i am goin to school for recording technology, i love music.. hunt as much as possible, deer, boar, javelina, turkey, and squirrel. i like to read about growing, even though i dont, or have the place to do so. i like to smoke blunts and if i dont have rello or wrap, its the bong.

15. You definately need to check out IPR in Minneapolis. I checked out every school in the US for audio production and engineering, and IPR is definately the best, I fucking love it here. go to ipr.edu
    You remind me a lot of me! haha, I've been reading a lot of psychological articles lately. Your dream sounds amazing!

What recording school are you going to?

16. My name is Mike (i have no problem with anyone knowing my first name), i live in San Diego California and have all my life. My passion is music and guitar, i love herb, my favorite type of music is alt rock, then reggae/dub/ska, hip hop and rap arent my favorite but i can dig it. I love company, i also enjoy pills sometimes. I'm a very easy going guy, very nice too if you get to know me.

peace, love and herb guys.

17. Hey my name is 'John.' I'm currently attending community college to be an engineer. I'm new here, but not to the herb. I haven't smoked in a year, but I know i'll go back someday. I like chill music such as slightly stoopid, expendables, etc. I'm also into metalcore, but my roots are within classic rock. I'm pretty reserved but once a convo starts up, i'm done to have some fun.

- Dankifornia

18. Hey, I'm Jimothy. Real name's Jim, but Jimothy's a nickname that I like. I can come off as an asshole to people that don't know me, but I never mean anything I say. I love joking with people, especially when they share my sense of humor. I like to describe my taste in music as "ever expanding." Finding a new artist to listen to is always fun. I'm a fairly quiet guy around strangers though, but can be the life of the party if I let my true self show, which I have been doing more lately. I love to smoke (obviously, lol) and I drink frequently as well. I'm not picky about what I drink though, as long as it's not in a plastic bottle. I smoke cigarettes too, usually an American Spirit, or a Marb Red.

Yeah, this isn't the "Post your picture" thread, but I'm throwing in one of me anyway. It's me drunk at a graduation party last May. :cool:

[​IMG]

19. im conrad, im from nyc, and im currently studying in buffalo(which i hate). i love music and everything related to it. i play guitar, trumpet, harmonica, and the piano. im content with spending my days getting high and listening to my awesome record collection. im in college right now, but i feel as if its not for me and im thinking about doing my own thing for a while and eventually opening up a record shop. i dont need money to make me happy, and would be satisfied making enough to aptly support myself as long as i have a place to grow my precious weed.

20. im kaya [yes, really, kaya :D] and im 19 from ct...i love singing, and playing music and animals!! im a vegetarian. i do some modeling [SG]... im planning on getting my bartending certificate then going to college in boston [my home town!] next fall...shit is gonna be BOSS!!
    sooo i want some friends!