The Lying Neo Liberal Joe Biden Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Hva gikk skeis for Biden? – NRK

Norwegian state television giving a relatively fair run-down of why Biden is only less unpopular than Trump.

Language is angled towards someone who would be surprised by that - which makes sense, given the discrepency between how Trump was covered and how Biden is covered.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sour crude, it has more sulfur in it and is therefore more expensive to process.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. I wish making more money meant I could buy more stuff...

I remember when I got into the job market and $12 an hour was pretty good starting pay. Then I recall very clearly when things spiked quickly to 14, 15, 16, 17, and now that $12 kind of resides around $17-$18. $20 an hour used to be damn good and hard to get to unless you had a degree and now if you don't make $20 an hour you're probably making what high school graduates can earn and it's fucked.

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. I wish making more money meant I could not get exponentially fucked when I want to put into savings yearly...
    Because every year you are unable to save, the less interest when said and done.
    Retirement is a pipedream
    *smokes*

Give every newborn 10-20k in an account w/ interest, they cant touch until they turn like 30.

• Like Like x 1
  5. It may sound counterintuitive but the way to prosper under the massive inflation we’re seeing is to take on as much debt as possible. Or at the very least spend every dollar you have. Buy that property, renovate your home, gold, silver, etc.

Saving US dollars right now is just pissing away your hard earned labor.
    RD

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. joe biden is a traitor, a liar, and a criminal. he and his entire family should be prosecuted for their traitorous relationship with the the CCP.

Shit is NOT getting better with this dolt sitting in the oval office. he's going to ruin what's left of America. you asshats out there wanting cancel culture got your wish in full spades. problem for you all that support/ supported biden is that you're going to go down the tubes with the rest of us.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  7. #3188 garrison68, Dec 1, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
    In 2010, VP Biden was exempted by Bin Laden from assassination, because he was "totally unprepared for the post" and would "lead the US into a crisis". From the West Point website:

I asked Shaykh Sa'id, Allah have mercy on his soul, to task brother Ilyas to prepare two groups - one in Pakistan and the other in the Bagram area of Afghanistan - with the mission of anticipating and spotting the visits of Obama or Petraeus to Afghanistan or Pakistan to target the aircraft of either one of them. They are not to target visits by US Vice President Biden, Secretary of Defense Gates, Joint Chiefs of Staff (Chairman) Mullen, or the Special Envoy to Pakistan and Afghanistan Holbrook. The groups will remain on the lookout for Obama or Petraeus. The reason for concentrating on them is that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make Biden take over the presidency for the remainder of the term, as it is the norm over there. Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the US into a crisis. As for Petraeus, he is the man of the hour in this last year of the war, and killing him would alter the war's path.

https://www.ctc.usma.edu/wp-content...-UBL-to-Atiyatullah-Al-Libi-4-Translation.pdf

https://nypost.com/2021/08/20/bin-laden-warned-in-2010-letter-that-biden-would-lead-us-into-crisis/

• Like Like x 1

8. here is some fact checking for the arm chair politican,i think you will be shocked indeed,when you check this out look when this man died and what era of presidency he is talking of,flash forward to today and ask yourself about the last election and whom was vice president,last 10 min is religious but watch this and a lot of your answers will be answered

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. great vdeo for historical perspective. i can verify that everything he talks about in the first 20-25 mins is exactly what my personal research over the past 20 years has proven to be 100% fact. i did learn of a couple of nuances i wasnt aware of.

For those that dont know, popular eschatological theory is the "dark horse" is the collapse of democracy/capitalism/money/society. the dark horse represents "famine across the land save for the oil and the wine (the elite)" . something like that :confused_2:

Things are NOT getting better. it's all a facade.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Hmmm, would this be why Elon musk and his pals are heading to space?

• Like Like x 2
  11. the four horsemen of the antichrist
    white horse/ conquest
    red / war
    black /famine
    livid / death

• Like Like x 1
  12. According to the WEF in 2016 one of the eight published "predictions" for 2030 was:

#8. By the 2030s, we'll be ready to start sending people to Mars.

"What’s more, once we get there, we’ll probably discover evidence of alien life, writes Ellen Stofan, Chief Scientist at NASA. Big science will help us to answer big questions about life on earth, as well as opening up practical applications for space technology.

Read the other seven 2016 "predictions" .

8 predictions for the world in 2030

• Like Like x 1
  13. You know what is bonkers is the number of times Twitter is cited in court rooms these days. Holy shit dude.

Tell me why! :cry:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. Breaking News”?

“Credible Source “?

:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ain't Nothin but a heartache. Ain't Nothin but a mistake. I never wanna hear you say I want it that way.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. WEF has 666 in their logo. So does google chrome and Disney. Just a "coincidence" though.

• Like Like x 1
  17. i'm convinced there is a malevolent spirit roaming the earth these days. where it comes from i do not know but the hearts of mankind have become very cold. perhaps mine as well. any given day we can wake up to a very much changed world. tick-tock. any given day... "these people" are not backing down. shit ain't getting no better!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1