The Lying Neo Liberal Joe Biden Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Dec 13, 2020.

1. So it looks like Joe and his buddy Corn Pop will be in the White House come January. Time to hold his feet to the fire. Post All things Joe Biden administration up in this pile. Have fun and be respectful towards one another please.

• Like x 4
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
  2. I love Jimmy Dore. Let's kick some ass on this son of a bitch.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Just buy a shotgun.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. how do you respect a guy that cheats?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Biden is using tRumps rhetorical playbook about "getting more done than any before" blah blah blah... Dems, the left wing of the duopoly so called "2 party" system are not about blocking the GOP repugs... They are all about stamping out the TRUE LEFT aka CENTRISTS (as the Dems are GOP right wing light)...
    Dems are all about stopping progressives with actual ideas, plans and stats from polls on popular issues that the rest of the modern "free" world have already adopted... Progressives just want to bring the USA up to speed after decades of regressive suppressive corporatist ass kissing oligarchy... JF Kennedy shamed the USA in his famous Madison Square address still on youtube talking basically about Medicare for all pointing out how many years the UK had single payer NOT FOR PROFIT healthcare... Latest poll is 72% are in favor of it in the USA including many republicans... But you got to get past Pelosi, Biden and the rest of the corporate pawns...

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Socalist dont make money off non profits

• Like Like x 2
  7. Jimmy is pushing the progressives to pressure Pelosi.

• Like Like x 1
  8. When Biden makes his exit, Harris should hire a food taster, , , ,

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Jimmy Dore is great. I’ve only seen him a couple times but he seems to put the truth out there and in a fun way.

“The NAACP has backed me every time” (or something like that) was a riot! Lol

j

• Like Like x 1
  10. Gonna spend a trillion dollars on HUD, 2x4 costs 7 bucks.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Who are you talking to Willis? lol

Did svedka say or imply they did? The Koch brothers sponsored a think tank a few years ago proving that Medicare 4 all saves big money over FOR PROFIT healthcare... Amazingly enough the study was published and actually may have hit a few of MSM but of course was ignored and supressed by the NeoLib Dems and anyone in the food chain down the line in Big Pharma, hospitals and health insurance... Total scam to squeeze money out of the sick, poor and dying FOR PROFIT healthcare OR DIE is...

• Like Like x 3
  12. I think the spirit of the American social democratic movement was broken with Bernie. It's part of the reason why I was so vehemently opposed to the way he was worshipped.

I sincerely hope to be proven wrong.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. If every business in the country was non profit where the fed generate revenue from.

14. Never going to happen so why ask... Nobody has implied all businesses should or would be non-profit. There are certain rights that the rest of the free world have however. It's way overdue for the USA to get up to speed and take the profit margin out of healthcare. They can even keep a reasonable profit even better.

But this business of open competition to drive costs of drugs, health insurance and every last item including the straw for your drink during a hospital stay costing ridiculous price gouged amounts is insane and immoral. Bernie Sanders has taken busses of people to Canada to buy prescrip drugs at 10% of what it costs in the USA is just one example. Canada has had single payer for what seems like forever and with much faster appointment time than having to wait 6 weeks or months in the USA due to back ups.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. i build fences
    before covid-4x4x8 was $7 at peak during shutdown they hit $20.50 each
    2x4x14 $7 covid shutdown prices $16.25

it jack my material cost up 300%

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Assault weapons ban within the first 100 days?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Assault weapons are selective fire, that's what you're talking about right?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. America is not going to be "Great". All that progress, over the past 4 years, lost!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Hopefully they come to pick them up personally.

• Like Like x 6
  20. See - thats the problem.

It could be a .22 and if it *looked* like an assault weapon, why, thats what they’d label it.

j

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1