The Low-End Glass Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by The Hamburglar, Oct 15, 2009.

1. This thread is for all of those members posting their china/low-end glass in the High End thread. Hopefully this clears up the complaining/wrong posts in the High-End pic thread and can keep them all in one designated place.

Post your non-High end glass, Blades!

-The Hamburglar
    [​IMG]

2. #2 Skunko, Oct 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2009
    Haven't they made a similar thread?

EDIT: Never mind i guess not. I will def post my bubbler that i got a couple weeks ago on here in a bit :]

3. #3 The Hamburglar, Oct 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2009
    Yeah, the high end thread :D

There were so many member posting their low-end glass thier, I jsut got fed up with it and had to make this thread.

EDIT:

BTW, "LOW-END" DOESN'T MEAN SHITTY. IT JSUT MEANS IT DOESN'T FIT UNDER THE CATEGORY OF "HIGH-END". THIS COULD INCLUDE ROOR'S, MEDICALI'S, AND EVEN SOME ILLADELPHS.

4. Bubbler's name is Otto after the syracuse orange mascot :D

[​IMG]

Diffuser
    [​IMG]

5. heres my ads

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the light is my old rubber grommet bong converted to a sweet new lamp. if thats not green idk what is.

6. How High style lamp :p thats awesome

7. lol exactly what I was thinking.

8. there was a low end glass picture thread at one time. dont know where it went though:confused:

9. i think OP of that thread got banned and the thread closed because he wigged out on everyone who posted acrylics/homemades.

also inb4 trolls posting high-end glass.

10. About as low end as it gets;

[​IMG]

I wish I could do this effectively.

11. a quick shot, of a part of my glass, something is high end something is low end ...bla blubb :cool:

DSC00616.jpg

12. I dig that glass. Nice case, too.

13. from what i can see the one in the middle with the inline and k-clips. is my favorite of the pipes and bongs but the slides are pretty sick also.. if possible can yu take a better picture of the middle bong the flash plus the doors or sumthing block a good shot

14. maybe i can make single shots of every piece this evening

15. my little bub ive had for a while :smoke:

[​IMG][​IMG]

16. uhh mom, its a LAMP, and this is where you turn it on from. goshh. lolol

17. 315 stand up

18. [​IMG]
    pretty ok bubbler

19. since they post cheap glass in the high-end thread can i post high-end here

just kidding