The Love of Mary

Discussion in 'General' started by Stride420, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Does anyone else realize how much marijuana captivates us. I mean yeah we're not addicted to her (well the majority of us) but do you realize how I think almost all of us would say we love it. Im pretty sure for most of us it would be in our top 5 or even top 3 things we love/like most. She has totally captivated us. Hope I don't sound dumb lol.

2. #2 trichome fiend, Jul 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2012
    ...start at 55 minutes for cannabis.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD5ILZb9Al0]Botany of Desire (2009) - full - YouTube[/ame]

3. I constantly think of her. Even when I'm with the girlfriend, I'm thinking about my main girl. No one can replace Mary Jane.

Kidding of course. I like it and all but i could live without if i had to. haa :)

4. Nope. A forum that revolves around weed. Nope, no one here think like that at all. Sorry you are the black sheep OP.

5. [quote name='"Demiurge"']Nope. A forum that revolves around weed. Nope, no one here think like that at all. Sorry you are the black sheep OP.[/quote]

Lol I've seen you post around to know enough that that's how you joke.

But im just saying in general as all of us on this website as a whole. I mean come on rappers and several other artists make songs dedicated only to marijuana.

6. Captain Obvious strikes again! It's a weed forum man, pretty much everybody here has weed "captivation" so to speak, except of course for those of us on here who no longer smoke for various reasons.

7. Who wouldn't be captivated by something that makes you feel soo good?
    We're captivated by vaginas, right?