The lord of the rings

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Bongjointblunt, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Im watching the first lord of the rings right now tripping balls after smoking about .5 of some dank, and i can say im ready for the adventure

2. scary shit dude.

3. The shot are magnificent shots i thought when i watched it high for the first time.:smoking:

Peter "The Man" Jackson fuckin rules

4. I've always desired to read The Silmarillion through Return of the King and then watch the Trilogy on blu-ray. I've done this sober, but would like to do this high.

Sadly LOTR is not yet on blu-ray and I do not have nearly a large enough amount of marijuana to complete such an adventure.

5. I have tripped so hard reading "The Hobbit" as well as watching the movies.

Extended Version all the way. Especially with "The Two Towers". Merry and Pippin's adventure gets fleshed out and in my opinion (I was very stoned when I formed this) their section becomes a fantasy version of a stoner comedy. (Somebody watch it with that in mind and tell me what you think.):smoking:

6. I don't think I'd have the attention span too watch Lord of the Rings sober. Forget watching it high!!

It is too long of a movie too watch AT ALL.

7. I love the part when Gandalf and Bilbo are smoking out of those really long pipes before bilbo's party and gandalf blows that awesome smoke ship. i also love the line in that scene "Finest weed in the south of barley"

8. I made a lord of the rings smoking game for the first movie. You have to take a bonghit at every weed reference (them smoking the pipe or the mention of pipeweed). Theres at least 8 in the beginning of the movie. You'll get blitzed

9. The Third LOTR is so epic high

10. hope u have a good time sounds fun

11. fuck yea man. i get baked and watch all three extended editions of lotr at least once every 3 months. you become part of the adventure. especially when pippin and merry get high off of longbottom leaf at the end of the second one.

12. Wow, actually never seen these movies bakes, and never together, Might have to go for it one day...

13. i want to watch all 3 in a row with a eigth and just sit there and blaze and watch it would be fun. get some food ya know how it is.

14. I think you just inspired me to spark some Kush and enjoy some LOTR.

15. If you're a LOTR fan you should really check out the MMO! Get stoned as hell and play it is so much fun. Very good graphics and they stick more to the books than even the movies. Really deep storyline in the game.

You can play free for 10 days and if you dig it can keep the characters from your free time.

The Lord of the Rings Onlineâ„¢ 10 DAY FREE TRIAL

Just follow the link the rest is pretty self explanatory.

But yeah isn't that movie so well done. Never get tired of watching it! Read the books several times over my life too. The Hobbit is suppose to be out next year I think.

16. Nowhere near it. The project is almost dead actually. Sucks too, with Guillermo del Toro set to direct 2 films.

17. That sucks man! How'd that happen :(

18. yeah, what happened?