The Long Awaited Pictures of the Astral Joint!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by M369, Jan 7, 2009.

1. #1 M369, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    A while ago a guy made a thread showing some pictures of 3 joints braided together it was called an 'astral joint' And Anyone was challenged to roll this beast.
    Well after a session at the weekend we managed to do it TWICE.

Compliments to the roller Fisher1986. And I'm the other dude looking Very rough!
    Iv tried looking for the original thread but cant!.
    Here are the pictures to prove it.

The 1st one we rolled(only small)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then we wanted to go BIG so rolled 3 massive spliffs for the beast. Fisher1986(mark) manager to roll them COMPLETLY identical!
    [​IMG]

Half way through the process.

[​IMG]

And result.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. So how did it smoke? Seems like a waste of weed

3. that dude is smoking three joints at once

I RATED THIS THREAD 5 STAR

4. #5 M369, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    Ive just seen smokeandmirrors rolled one too!
    It smoked actually quite nice! I wouldn't roll one every time i have weed, just more a special occasion thing. It was overall OK! AND LOOKED DAM GOOD!

5. Cool, I'm surprised it actually smoked well haha

6. Yay, someone made it. Looks great man.

7. It was hard to get a pull off it at first and had to keep lighting it but after a while it smoked nice, very nice.

8. thats ill man...how bout a video? ;P

9. Haven't got a video....next time.

10. looks like 90% tobacco, 10% weed.

11. Yeh it does actually, thanks for pointing that out lol.
    However if you look in the pictures the bud was very dark and we ground it very fine. (bag on table). It was actually really nice stuff too.
    There was a good amount of weed in that joint i can tell ya!

12. Yeah but there are also cigarettes cracked in half for tobacco. Personally, I don't like mixing the 2 together, and I look down at people who do that, they area 2 completely different plants... And the chemicals...eck, but doesn't matter whats in it, that joint is SICK! :smoking:

13. You look down on people who like to mix weed with tobacco because you don't like to? That is the same attitude as "i look down on pot smokers because i do not smoke"

Think before you speak ;)

14. Its kinda weird. Everyone over here rolls with backy in their joints, always have. In Fact its considered 'weird' if you don't put it in.
    Guess its a European thing. Different strokes for different folks aye.

15. that is one dope ass joint haha

16. Oh yeah, I forgot your in Spain, yeah over in the UK I hear they mix it with. Even Just Jack raps about not just smoking weed. haha

17. I've never once seen or heard of someone putting tobacco in their weed in Upstate NY. I have a few friends who hate smoking cigs after weed.

18. that is one of the most excellent things i have ever seen in my life.

+ rep

19. I'm surprised... a cig after some weed smoke is simply amazing.