Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the list

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by qwertyboy, Jun 8, 2008.

1. i am getting a shit load of good weed in two weeks! the lis!!
    :hello::cool:

1.jack Herrier (2gr)
    2.skunk (1gr)
    3.power plant (2gr)
    4.white widow (1gr)
    5.orange bud (2gr)
    6.northern lights (1gr)
    7.citral (1gr)
    8.sensi star (1gr)
    9.bubble gum (1gr)

2. Aren't you the same guy who posted those pictures from google?

If you were getting that many strains at the same time there'd no way it'd be a few gs. You'd have to be buying in mad bulk from multiple growers. No one's keeping up with that many strains at one time. Especially all not harvesting at the same time.

3. lets just say that maybe i have connections in a different country,,, and the pics in google were from my freind,,, who said he was going to give that to me ) : , unfortunatly it dosnt exist... but when i get this weed i'll post some pics.

4. I'll believe it when I see it...:rolleyes:

or maybe I wont?

5. lol no i swear to god i will take a pic with your name on this forum written on a piece of paper next to it. lool

6. haha that made me laugh because of the guys nick :D (c20h25n3oIsGood)