The lion, the witch, and my wardrobe.

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Mr.GreenJeans, Aug 6, 2012.

1. #21 Mr.GreenJeans, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
    Hey there ImKushed :wave: thank you for the kind words mate, ill definitely have to shoot some +Rep back at ya. ;)

Hiya HerbRen :wave: thank you!

I'll be germing 1x Feminized Super Sour OG and 1x Grapefruit Krush for this run sometime next week. I want to familiarize myself with this setup and how much room i have to work with, but im sure i can fit about 4 plants in my flowering chamber. So, afterwards ill be taking clones from both plants. I'm planning on having them popped on the first. :) I'll be starting the beans in jiffy pellets. They will be going in FFOF soil mix with 5% Dolomite Lime, and 40% Perlite. Nutrient applications will be made with FF Trio. After this run, ill be switching to Coco Coir and trying Flora Duo A+B Nutrients. Everyone seems to love coco, so why not? :cool:

2. [quote name='"Mr.GreenJeans"']Hey there ImKushed :wave: thank you for the kind words mate, ill definitely have to shoot some +Rep back at ya. ;)

Hiya HerbRen :wave: thank you!

I'll be germing 1x Feminized Super Sour OG and 1x Grapefruit Krush for this run sometime next week. I want to familiarize myself with this setup and how much room i have to work with, but im sure i can fit about 4 plants in my flowering chamber. So, afterwards ill be taking clones from both plants. I'm planning on having them popped on the first. :) I'll be starting the beans in jiffy pellets. They will be going in FFOF soil mix with 5% Dolomite Lime, and 40% Perlite. Nutrient applications will be made with FF Trio. After this run, ill be switching to Coco Coir and trying Flora Duo A+B Nutrients. Everyone seems to love coco, so why not? :cool:[/quote]

Nice man sounds like you've got a plan! If you get a chance check out my grow, not as intense as yours but my plants are growing beautifully. Yesterday was week one of flowering for myself!

3. #23 Mr.GreenJeans, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2012
    I've been planning for months on end. My previous cab was less stealthy and smaller. With this cab, i got to do everything i wanted to do. Even though its bigger, it's still 10x more stealth.

Thanks for checking out my thread, I'll swing by your thread after work.

for those of you who haven't stumbled upon my journal:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/micro-grows/1099278-mgjs-heady-stealth-cab.html

4. Like what ya got going on there looking to kinda do something the same. Lots of good ideas i was looking for something like the intake vent you got very very nice and a good deal for two? Did you have to put any bug filter or anything?

5. Hey there liquidjunglist :wave: thanks so much :)
    The darkroom louvers are wonderful, and only 55.01$ /w shipping. They are screened with women's panty hose, and fastened to the louvers with a big rubber band.

6. ding ding, nice one... thing im going to do that not sure if im going to use one or both in the Cab.

7. If you're using a 6" fan I suggest both because the louvers cut down air flow by 50%. Having two of them equals out the airflow for a 6" exhaust. if it's a 4" I think you might be fine with one.

8. Thanks for the great info. Just going to do a 4" fan i think im just going to do a Auto or a BS for my first one. The fan/filter combos are really not that bad in price so I'm shotting for my RO system or my lighting next. Going to get the flanges and the louvers so i can cut everything before i put it together. Still a ways to go but its ok. I'm not the type to rush anything.

9. Sounds like you've got yourself a plan my friend! Collect all supplies, and make sure you have everything mapped out before making any cuts, you'll thank me later. Good things come to those who wait. :smoke:

10. now thats aawesome

11. Ya im not going to start doing anything until i get all the inside parts filter, fan, louver, LED+Felix CFL's, etc. That way i can make sure i my design works out. Was drawing it up last night. Got the Cab measurement online ^_^. Thats for the tips brov.