The Lighter Graveyard

Discussion in 'General' started by Flemian, Sep 29, 2010.

1. [​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I believe the count was 27. I got 2 rows at the top of the inside of the cigar box. They dont all fit in there either... Idk what to do with them.

2. Find a nice, quiet place out back and dig them their final resting place.

Perhaps give them words of comfort as they leave this planet, and fly into lighter heaven.

But not really. trash can them

3. Save thousands of them, then make a giant lighter from smaller lighters. Then realize how much money you could have saved if you just used a herb iron, the lighter in your car, or beeline.

4. make a massive flint bomb

5. #6 Kanatiki, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
    take all the flints out of em, save thousands, get a metal plate....put flints on sidewalk in an even layer, place metal plate down, walk 30 yards away, get running start, jump, slide on plate.

dont forget to record :D

edit- make secret compartments for your friends and yourself

6. Take them out to the road, and throw them on the ground as hard as you can to give them a final sendoff

7. I had a tweaker friend that used to save empty bics for some reason.

He had at least a hundred.

8. #9 weedster9, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
    Give them to your friends or people you don't like to fuck with them.
    or just throw them out.

9. get the local army/navy base to fire off a 21 gun salute for them. get your friend who plays trumpet to play taps for them. say an inspiring quote, like "it is not how these lighters died that made them heros, it is how they lit my bud" or "the lighters died lighting for their country. while they made the ultimate sacrafice, we must learn from them". then take the american flag off of their casket and give it to the greiving family of lighters. then use the greiving family to light up :bongin:

or just throw them out

10. that is the greatest thing i've ever heard of.

11. Now, why would you save something like that? What use are they? By the time I went through that many lighters, I would have just switched to beeline.

:smoke:

12. I do have beeline. Honestly I don't like it. I've done solar hits and beeline taste nothing like that amazing tatse of just herb. I think the wax or honey or whatever is on the beeline makes it taste worse. Especially near the end of a biz.

After 10yrs of puffin Im just so use to lighters that's just what Im accustomed too.

I'd also like to know how beeline Is healthier when it's lit on fire it emmits a black smoke if you let the flame travel past the tip.

Rather just flick my bic. This thread is mad funny tho. I liked that idea of lineing the flint down the street and jumping on a plate. A good laugh right there.

13. wtf is beeline?

Don't be trying to change the art of smoking on me, you damn hippies!!!

You take the lighter out of smoking, you ruin it all.....

14. usta save lighters to =]

15. Make some cool modern art, make a lighter chandelier, or a mobile in the shape of a marijuana leaf

16. chuck em in the bin like a normal person would.

17. I'd also like to know how beeline Is healthier when it's lit on fire it emmits a black smoke if you let the flame travel past the tip.

Rather just flick my bic. hell ya

18. Yeahh, make art with them. make a giant Bic lighter with them :p

19. Can they be refilled?? I always wondered if bics can be re-fueled..