the lie that is....k2

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The walrus, Mar 17, 2010.

1. ok, so i have a friend who's pretty new to tokin. he loves weed and his heart is in the right place. but he's not good with dealers; he lets them intimidate him. so when he gets baked its usually my weed or some i picked up for him. so he hears about this legal subsdtitute: k2. its been in the news lately( love anderson cooper) and of course ive heard by word of mouth different things about it.
    so when he gets paid he decides to hit a headshop. i love headshops so of course i tagged along. first he picked out this awesome blue piece. named it AVATAR...hehe. but then the k2 catches his eye. im not a big fan of anything but weed(well,,,lsd and shroom, but ya know). but he wont hear of it. he buys 100 bucks worth of k2. so reluctantly, i pack a bowl while he finds a nice parking lot. we end up smoking like three bowls, at first i thought i had been wrong, the k2 very accurately imitates the initial buzz, but i was right. as soon as the buzz wore off we both got really nasious, then extremely paranoid. it ended up being a terrible high that i cant even fully describe.
    so dont believe anyone who tells you k2 is tight. it sucks. stick with what god made.

2. And to think he could've spent that $100 on weed....

3. Weed has NO substitute

4. exactly. another fucked up thing about k2 is after the initial buzz, no matter how much you smoke, you cant get it again.

5. Indeed. Yeah, my friend said he tried it and it just made him paranoid, too, and it left way too fast. I wouldn't even waste my time with a legal high. It doesn't matter what they say, they don't want you to be high.

6. Motherfucker, lol, I'm not NEW to toking, I'm RETURNING to toking... And the K2 was your idea because you thought you were gonna get drug tested...But yeah, I agree with ya bro...

7. at least u didnt get legal bud, now that shit is a waste of money

8. lol. so i left a bit out

9. Damn! I was bout to pick some up cause i cant smoke right now.. Why would u be paranoid when youre smoking a legal herb?

10. i've smoked spice before because a friend of mine is on a college baseball team that drug tests for thc and he's smoked me up with it a few times, it's pretty decent if you didn't throw money on it.