The legal setup!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cheesesteak123, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Alright so like the title says im trying to figure out the best way to legaly set up a growing operation. Im in cali so its 6 mature or 12 immature. what would the best ways to harvest as fast as possible and yield as much as possible. Indoor in an apartment btw

2. Its the 6 or 12 number that bothers me. So that means if you flower your 6 you cant have any in veg getting ready or a way to propogate the species? Seems kinda weird Can an one clear this up?

3. i think its like you could start with growing 12 plants, and then before you flip them to flowering you will have to remove 6 plants. or i would guess you could take 3 veggied plants to the flower room, and keep 6 plants vegging, throw the rest, and while your three plants are flowering, you have 6 plants that are grooowing an extra month, and then like before you put three plants in flower again, keep three vegging and start growing another 6 plants,? i mean would like the last set of plants be MASSIVE and yield like a pound or something

4. It is or not and right? You can have flowering OR vegging plants not both?

5. I dont know they way im
    Doong it is splittig both of them, half if both then i think you should be fine

6. Just a clarifaction would be great..

7. According to my lawyer it's 12 immature OR 6 mature...no exceptions, I know, it sucks...kinda hard to do a perpetual op with these rules.....stick to clones if you want a quick turn around.

8. Even if you grow only 6 mature and 6 immature or 12 matures, the feds will look at it as 12 plants regardless.

9. Ok so what if i get my brother a card to, now we are two growers so i could start 12 plants, put 6 in flower and another
    6 im veg room, eventualy every 50 somewhat days i would harvest 6 plants?
    This should work right?

10. Plant count varies county to county in California, you might have a higher count in your county then you think.

11. Whoops! I quoted the wrong person! Lol

12. Im in los angeles

13. I'm in the bay area! There is a loop hole as well.... if your Dr. recommends that you need more plants than the standard amount and specifies the number in your recommendation your good to grow :)

14. If you are growing for personal use, get a medical card first.

That will save your ass even if they kick down the door and confiscate everything.

Doesn't matter if your setup is legal or not, but that medical card will.

15. Im not going to grow until i get my card...
    Whaat so i can when i talk to the doc tell him i smoke maybe an eight a day

16. Yup and tell him you wanna grow your own. I told my doc that I was running out of meds between harvests and next thing ya know I have a Dr recommendation that recommends I need to grow 24 plants :)
    I have a buddy that lives in Mendocino county, that lucky bastard can grow up to 99 plants.

17. This is great. But the thing is would i legaly be able to sell this weed to dispensaries??

18. Yup as long as you have your card

19. Alright slright i still need to find out the best set up. I mean growing 6 plants in soil for three months... And then after harvest start all over. Not
    Very appeeling. What do you think

20. I think I get better buds growing all organic soil than I did with hydro. Hydro I had faster growing plants but my bud tastes better and smokes smoother with soil. Set up a two rooms, one for veg and one for flower. Keep a constant cycle that way you always have some meds.