the left is losing its mind....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Same here, but it does seem Tucker has found his sweet spot among the far right. His ratings are said to be double that of Megyn Kelly's.

2. #42 AugustWest, Aug 19, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    He's better at his job than Kelly.
    Plus she really ruined her reputation with that putin interview. She was so over matched.
    They're trying to make her into the next Dianne sawyer or Connie Chung, but she's just not very good.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. For me Kelly was more interesting to listen too. She definitely is more intelligent and better educated than Tuck.
    No doubt Tucker is doing a better job at keeping Fox viewers coming back for more.
    Now what if Tuck put on some lipstick and a blonde wig...

4. LMFAO!!!! Did he really say that lmfaoooo fucking "grain silos" hahahahhahahahah

5. yeah he said "it's his own personal believe"
    which in that context doesn't seem as crazy as other politicians personal believes such as, 2 of every animal fitting on a giant boat during a great flood, or Moses parting the red sea, jesus curing the blind, bodies rising up to heaven after 3 days.. etc.

saying that one believes in Noah's ark is more acceptable coming out of a politicians mouth, than the pyramids being used as grain silos makes no sense to me.

If Ben Carson got up on stage and said "I believe that every species of animal fit on a giant boat"
    No one would have mocked him.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I have always believed that those politicians that get up their and utter those words are communicating to the religious fringe that believes every word. I think for them it's merely viewed as a means to communicate morals to that religious fringe group.

In the end grain silos are fucking hilarious. That's some legendary shit.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah there aren't many admitted atheists in elected office at all. Crazy that people are shunned like that for not believing some of the craziest conspiracy theories ever conceived.

And yes the grain thing is pretty ridiculous. I just like making fun of hypocrisy.

8. Hypocrisy, well politics provides an excellent subject matter.

• Like Like x 1
  9. You make a lot of assumptions that are terribly damaging. I'll never forget how you went back and found rape stats from before the migrant crisis just so you could call me a racist. Heartbreaking, man.

I urge you to strongly reconsider your blind commitment to a side in the political ideology war, and instead begin to arm yourself with empathy and information. Sarcasm does not suit you well forty winks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. In this day and age, it is important to accurately compartmentalize your friends and opponents

upload_2017-8-19_17-29-41.png

• Like Like x 3