The Leaves of my plants starting to bend over, what is going on ??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Doomblazer, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Hi, i recently discovered that the edges from the leaves of my cannabis plants are starting to bend over against the inside. Since im a first time grower i dont know what is going on. Is this the effect of over- or underwatering? Too hot, to cold ? Or something entireley different ?

20170206_141706[1].jpg

20170206_141723[1].jpg

Im glad for any kind of advice :) !

2. The serrate or teeth on the leaves curl up when under heat stress/ too much light usually but will also give indications that something is going on with the roots, ie. something eating them. Neither of which seems to be the case to me with your plant and I would guess that it is a genetic trait. Possibly over watered slightly but looking okay to me. What is the strain?

• Like Like x 1
  3. A little edge rolling is no big deal for the most part. Most likely just means your humidity is a little low. Do you know what yours is? I give ZERO fucks about humidity myself and have no ill effects other than some rolled leaf edges just like yours.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Alright, that`s good to know ^^ I just thought , just in case its really something, i better start asking early so ist better too fix :) (My humidity is by the way ,usually by about 40%, 30 degree celcisus )

Thank you for the comment :) !

5. Thank you so much for the advice, aprecciate it :) ! The strains are by the way Fresh Candy, and AmericanPie ( Both autoflowering )

6. Yup...I figured you were in the 30%-40% range. Here is one of my Grape Crinkle autoflowers with 35% humidity at day 13 and then on chop day at day 71......see no ill effects!

GC_Day13.jpg
    Grape_day71_2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. buns did you do any LST? or just let it go. i have a couple of autos at about day 10. i only have a 4foot tent but everything im seeing says no lst. looks like you spread yours out a bit though?

8. Really glad to hear that, almost thought i had worry ^ ^ - Nice plant by the way, well done :) !