The latest installment of a MoJo rant....

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by chiefMOJOrisin, Feb 4, 2009.

1. It's been a while since I sat for an hour or so and talked a little bit about everything. Those who've read my posts before know what is in store.... randomness, lots of consecutive periods, anger, insight, and proper writing skills.

:hello: HOORAY FOR CREATIVE WRITING!!!

So. Guys. How is life treating you?? Don't feel bad..... everyone's life sucks these days.

A lot has happened since I last rambled on. I think by far the most relevent and imprtant is our new president.

At first all I saw was a young, inexperienced man who is taking advantage of his race and obviously aced his public-speaking courses and has names that rhyme with all of the United States enemies.

Barrack Hussein Obama = Iraq Hussein Osama

In fact, I was a little upset that the 2 main front runners, albiet from the same party, were mainly novelties. You can't sit there and say that tons of woman didn't vote for Hillary just because she is a woman. And even more so, Obama being black probably pulled in a huge number of votes.

It bothered me that there would be soooooo many people voting for a candidate specifically because of their race/sex and totally disregarding (or not even taking the time to listen to) anything they had as a platform for their campaign.

Now I see him differently. I see a young, inexperienced man who is prepared. In my opinion (other than Daschle), he has surrounded himself with a great cabinet that will provide sound and reasonable advice.

If you didn't see Hillary becoming S.O.S. or something similar then you need not pay attention to anything in life because your brain does not have the required power.

So now we have the first black president. That is awesome. What is especially cool is that Obama was sworn in on (I think on, if not the day before/after) Martin Luther King Day. MLK's dream was being fulfilled on the day we honor his acheivements. Its fucking nuts to think how far our county has come. And its even crazier how much hate and racism still exists in a time when the leader of the free world is a black man with the middle name, Hussein.

I like Obama. I think, and more so, hope that he will do a great job. His energy and ability to relate to the majority of Americans will no doubt help him pass/write/preform his duties as president. Hopefully his inexperience will quickly be turned into relevent and usable experience... with help from his VP, SOS, and everyone else who has been in Washington waaaay longer.

He seems to want to get right up on that horse and get things done. I just hope he gets the job done. And it doesn't hurt that he is a sports fan and want a playoff in college football. I am a super sports fan and that (which again, shouldn't be the only/main reasons for liking the leader of our country) makes me like him a bit more.

Next on today's agenda..... the New York Giants, the Superbowl and other sports topics.

I would just like to point out that the New York Football Giants BEAT PITTSBURG IN PITTSBURG this year. Our amazing RB Brandon Jacobs said it best.... If Plaxico didn't shoot himself, the G-Men go 15-1 and win the Superbowl.

I don't care if people carry guns.... shit, I know I would at least OWN one if I was a multi-millionaire who caught the Superbowl winning TD the year before. And the recent shootings and robberies against NFL players would only highten that need/want.

2 players on the Giants were robbed at gun point! Even further, 2 other wide recievers!! Steve Smith and I think David Tyree (Smith for sure...not sure about #2). Those guys were on the same team, played the same position, and were less of a star and less talented than Plax.

No one said to whip it out in a nightclub and plug yourself in the fucking leg.... that was dumb. And it pisses me off something fierce because we had a damn good shot at winning it all again this year. A damn good shot. Aaaaahhh, who knows.

I will say this.... Professional athletes need to be paid less and glorifed much less. I played basketball, baseball and football until I got thrown out of high school. Do you know how much I would LOVE to play baseball and get paid $8 million a year!!!????!!!?? I would do it for $50,000 a year!! In a heartbeat!

Fucking dick-sucking asshole Manny Ramirez has the balls to turn down a $25 million deal.... for ONE YEAR!!! Unreal. This cocksucker thinks his shit smells so amazing that he can tell the Dodgers to go fuck themselves over $25 mil!!! Whats funny is that he has no other offers from any other team.... which means he will most likely play for the Dodgers in '09 for LESS money than the offer. ANd that is their 2nd offer too... the first was like $40 mil for 2 years.

ARod making $220 mil over 10 years. Jeter making $180 over 10 years. And what do they do??? They play a game!!! And down the street in a hospital a brain surgeon is saving lives, a sceintist is trying to find cures for cancers and other in-curable diseases.... and he's making a fraction of he greedy asshole pro-athletes. I've always thought that doctors and scientists should get that kind of money and athletes should get what doctors make.

Baseball players are taking peoples minds off their lives for a few hours a night. Doctors are taking tumors out of peoples minds so they can have another night. Hmmmm.....

Ever wonder why actors in commercials are always soo happy about their diseases? A woman is dancing with streamers through a field of wildflowers because she has acid-reflux. Or a couple is smiling at each other in their pretty living room because one has herpes and the other will soon.

'This drug is so perfect.... it only causes anal leakage, swelling of the brain, fluid in lungs, loss of smaller extremities, headache, leprosy, schizophrenic dilusions, loss of toe nails, dry mouth, backache, abdominal cramps, loosening of the skin, bone fires, and nasuea. But your hair will look a tiny bit fuller!!"

Ever notice that a lot of the before and after photos on some commercials are CLEARLY a different person or fraternal twin??

I have a theory about the fat then skinny commericals. We all know it is damn hard for some (most) people to lose weight. And on the other hand, it is quite easy for most people to gain weight.

I think they find sexy, skinny people with fast metabolisms and pay them to get fat. They take a photo of them before hand, call it the after... then have them get fat and use that phot as the before. It is probably way easier and I'm sure they can afford to pay them.

Which brings me to my next rant. Extenze... or however you spell it. Its that shit they sell on late(r) night TV that makes you cock bigger and helps you be a better fucker...supposedly.

First off... infomercials that do not state a price for the product are always outrageous and much more expensive than one would think. A good example, one of the 'This pill makes you lose 100+ pounds' ads. I forget what it was called but they slung it like it was a super medical wonder pill. Starts with an 'L' I think. Either way.... one bottle was like $175.

So, this Extenzes commercial says they give you a 'free' 2-week supply. Of course they have the horrible actors on there saying how amazingly well it works in just 2 weeks.

(One particular infomercial for that shit drives me insane.... it is SOOO obvious that the director told the man actor how to speak and to use dramatic pauses in this dialouge with the whore. It is so obvious that he is purposely using that 'acting' technique in his speaking that I was able to recognize it 5 times in his less than 10s convo with his 'wife'.)

Towards the end the female narrator says, 'Could we afford to send you 2 weeks worth of pills is they didn't work???'

YES!!!!! OF COURSE!!!! Think about it. How much can it possibly cost to make 14 pills....shit, ever 28 pills. Then add in the packaging.... MAYBE 5$ for a 2-week thing. And that is a huge over-estimate. I think it cost less than $10 to make a pair of $200 Air Jordans.

So what they do is charge up the ass for the whole package and not the 2-week deal. Even if it was only $50 for a 2 month supply, they only have to sell a few units to a few dumb suckers to make money. Not make money back, to make total profit. It pisses me off because there are plenty of people who will belive a statement like 'Can we afford to give this away if it didn't work??'. Its fucked up.

I live in a condo complex and we (like most) have a monthly common charge that pays for snow removal, landscaping, and empting of the dumpsters. I live in a very expensive area of CT so the charges are pretty high. And living in CT, it snows. Sometimes often... like this year.

And since we pay for it, we expect shit to get done. Well, you would think that. These good for nothing d-bags are totally useless. There is one lazy Mexican dude who plows and shovels everything by himself (44 units which are bigger than most houses)... unless it is over 5", then he has an even lazier white dude come 'help'.

If it starts snowing at 8pm and ends at 9am on Tuesday morning... he/they won't show up until like noon. So everyone goes to work while walking through snow and attempting to drive through ice and muck.....snow, ice and muck we pay to have cleared. Adn when they do, by some miraculous intervention, get here at a helpful time... they plow the shit that NO ONE needs before doing anything useful. They clear a turn-around where no one but 5-0 parks (to catch speeders passing by) for 2 hours while I, and many other people, are out clearing their inclined drive ways because it is too slippery and the cars can't make it up into the garages.

There was a 7 incher a few weeks ago.... they came 5 times in 5 days.... and there was 2" of solid ice on the roads for week after. No bullshit, I was at a state park with dirt roads that has WAY more traffic than my tiny condo complex and it was clear as shit. My place, on the other hand, was tore up. He can't do the most basic of plowing tasks. Like back-plowing or raising the plow 6" so you can push it over a curb.

No. Instead of rasing the plow, they just leave the pile there. There are 3 parking spots that have been blocked off for 3 weeks now. I have had several people tell me that I have the worst driveways in the state. And it is true. This morning, after most everyone had already left for work and busted their ass, the guy comes by to clear 3" of light powdery snow with a fucking snow blower. This is the type of snow that all you need to do is drop a shovel down and walk. But this dude insists on wasting time, money, and a clean environment because he is lazy. And stupid because if he was lazy and smart he'd realize that snow-blowing 3" is going to take waaay longer.

And on top of everything, this morning I wanted to kill him. I feed wild birds and am an obsessive bird watcher. I'm standing in my back doorway watching all the Goldfinches and Pine Siskins when the d-bag come by with the snow blower. He clearly sees me watching the birds fly away and into the trees. Whatever, ya know?? He has to do his job..... but then he sees me watching them in the trees. All of a sudden he kills the machine, and starts walking directly towards the trees I am watching with my binocs. Obviously he scares them away..... but then, he walks 2 feet into the woods and just starts pissing.

This is the same guy that, in the summer, was using my basement window as a sink to clean his paint brushes. Do you believe that shit?? The depressed window for my basement is right next to a hose spicket. The plastic cover for the window was gone... I come home and see this idot with the hose full blast, aimed into the window well, and him cleaing off the paint on his brushes. I go down to my basement and there is water dripping in and a huge puddle everywhere.

I ran upstairs and outside and he was still crouched down, back to me, ruining my house. So I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him back onto the ground and was about to beat the piss out of him. I didn't, just mother fucked him like crazy. Ever since then we have extreme staring matches and a pure hatred for one another.

I hate Duke. I hate them sooooo much that it makes me understand why people hate the Yankees.

When Duke was ranked #1, my team (UCONN) was #2. We had just beaten Notre Dame AT Notre Dame... a team who had like a 44 game home winning streak (20 something in conference) until we snapped it. At that time (and still now) UCONN has beaten the most ranked opponents in Division 1. Duke had just beaten some scrub team. The Big East has like 9-10 teams ranked in the top 25. The ACC is Duke, UNC and Wake Forest. We had much tougher competition, a harder schedule, and an all-around better conference.

I argued this to my buddy when it happened. And now I am vindicated. There have been 5 teams ranked #1 so far this year. The first 4 lost that ranking the same week they obtained it. If not (I'm pretty sure, though) the next week.

So when UCONN became #1, it was talked about that the current trend is that UCONN would lose that ranking. Especially when we had to go to Louisville and play (according to the 'experts') one of the hottest teams in the country and possibly the best team in the Big East. And what happened??? We won by 17.

We have beaten Miami, Wisconsin, Gonzaga West Virginia, Cincy, Villinova, Norte Dame, and not Loiuville. And I guess you can throw Providence in there because they kicked Syracuse's ass and we kicked Providence's ass.

We still have to play Pitt twice, Syracuse, Michigan, Notra Dame again and Big East leader Marquette. If we finish the season 7-1, even 6-2... we should be a lock for #1 seed overall come tournament time.

I love marijuana. I love to grow marijuana. I am addicted to marijuana. And I am now realizing that I am addicted to growing marijuana. I stopped growin a little while ago and it is slowly killing me inside. I miss the plant/human freindship that develops when nurturing a plant from a seed into a full grown majestic, danky piece of amazingness.

I have to start again..........

I bet most people don't even get this far down in my posts. I could say whatever here (maybe better in the middle) and it wouldn't matter.

Birds are cooler than you.