The Last Time you cried

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RobRoyy, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Thought this might be an interesting thread.
    I man-sobbed this weekend during a few episodes of the office.I went on a binge and watched nearly every episode in one weekend.
    Jim and Pam's wedding, and Michael leaving made me tear up.
    When was the last time you guys got all worked up, dont lie!

2. Listen up boi I got Dat cali kush ***** shit be so dank homie I tear up like Dat one white sorority hoe on tosh except I be on cloud 9. Feel me? One hit dawn and wooooooh it's like I just watched some mofucking days of our lives soap opera shit

3. hahahaha great post :D

4. I can't even begin to decipher that ha

5. and nah I don't really tend to tear up for any shows on TV or movies. I cry for serious shit..family friends dying stuff like that.

6. I havent teared up in years...

I do the healthy thing and keep all my emotions tightly bottled inside...

7. Wow how crazy. Shed my first tears in years a few days back. A mix between the love for my family and me missing my fucking skank whore bitch of an ex.

8. Probably talking to my ex like 2 months ago...bleh :/

9. When I drink by myself and people hit me up like "Yo man you've changed, get your shit together and hit me up".. I proceed to tear up a bit cause I miss the old times.

10. Shit hurts, uh? In the name of helping a fellow blade out, I want to recommend a song. Drake (I know, I know) - Falling up.

He is so mainstream, but holy fuck the things he says...

Times change, man. Wish they fucking wouldn't.

11. I teared up when my top hoe gave me that skrilla.

12. You wanna hear a real tear jerker?

Josh Ritter.

Holy fuck, his songs are great for remembering/getting over ex's...whichever you prefer.

13. when I had bigeminy and ended up in the ER. My heart was literally burning and in pain and I began to have a panic attack. Started to hyperventilate and derealization set in and it felt like I was having an episode from the caps of unmentionables.. Scared the hell outta me and thought i was gonna die. Realized i needed to do some things differently

14. Even putting those 2 in the same post together should be illegal :laughing:

Has definitely gotten me through some.... rough times to say the least.

15. i think everyone does... i know i do. I don't cry, but i get such a strange feeling when i think about my last semester on campus or how i look at it as "The forgotten semester" man i feel so stupid for not realizing it would be my last time in that position. :(

16. i think when my dog died last christmas time, over a year ago. RIP Charlie.

can't think of another time at the moment. pretty fortunate i guess :/ (knockonwood)

17. Couple weeks ago while writing in my journal .

Reminiscing on old times is just too overwhelming for me to handle sometimes .

Feels good to cry sometimes .

18. [quote name='"MayorMcStoned"']I havent teared up in years...

I do the healthy thing and keep all my emotions tightly bottled inside...[/quote]

Me also , it's the only way lol

19. Thanks man good song , also I'm good now started smoking giving less of a fuck and she's talking to me again which is just an added bonus. Life has been good!

20. Man I love my li'l dude :( Breaks my heart to even think about that...

Be careful, Blade. Sometimes the only reason they come back is to kick you while you're down.

Glad to hear things are looking up, though.