The last time I cried was when I saw this,

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TooMuchHerb421, Sep 27, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

3 days after I relocated them because they were getting too big. 3 days I didnt water them, and they died in the heat (less trees for shade around it). :'[

But I'm caked as fuck right now, I smoked a few bowls at school while working. actually, 1 behind the dumpster, 1 in the cafetirieas, and 1 in front of the principals office on the bench.l lmao

gg

2. YOU POLYNESIAN HOOKER!!!!!

I hate you dude. I hope karma gets you kicked in tha jewels x12.

3. Fuck you dude, Think of how I felt, ask poppsson, he helped me learn to grow a year ago. They died like, 2 months ago.

4. Dude. What the hell?

Damn, that really blows that your plants died. Some sort of fuckin' animal ate mine when I tried growing the first time.

5. the funny thing is when growing them , the first couple weeks watering them, they died a lil bit, and then i stopped watering them altogether cuz i guess they werre in th right place. i didnt water or give nutrients or anything, and they were growing green, lean and mean. it was so perfect. then they got so high my parents would prolly see them, so i had to move them, when i did, they died cuz it was so long.

and by the way, i had the plants growing 2 and a half months till they died. and it would be another month till they were done budding, so they were a long term plant. pretty big too.

:'(

6. dude sorry bout that dude. i was quoting from movies in that shit and if you heard it outlougd youd laugh.

im high and ive we just blazed youd be laughin i still am.

much love and peace dude.:smoking:

7. dude that blowsss man

8. Shit dude. Can't leave them unattended for so long.

Wish you best of luck in your next grow.

9. they dont look like they were very mature before they died...but i dont really know much bout plants man :smoking:

10. I am gonna start growing in a few months. Whats the best months to start growing in??

11. idk the best months to grow, which i actually have been tryin to figure out myself. i know it all depends on where you live. i dont think it really matters in FL tho, considerin it never gets cold there, right? but it also depends on the hours of the day when it can veg, and bud, etc. maybe someone with more knowledge can help us out here?

12. I know the feeling i had 11 Plants growing for about 2 weeks outside until a MAJOR rain/thunderstorm killed them in early june. I went and checked on the plants and all were broken at the stems and flat as can be..This storm also flooded my basement if my crops would have survived i would be setting good right now but im not..