The last 2 weeks. Summarized.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rivv, Aug 26, 2009.

1. 360 broken
    itouch stolen
    computer broken
    girlfriend talking to someone else (possibly, which makes it feel that much worse, uncertainty)
    can't smoke for a long while
    not allowed back in school for awhile
    moved out of my house for awhile
    no license or job (i want both, obstacles in the way)
    25$ glass bowl taken
    can't use my bong and haven't seen it in a month or so.
    mandatory counseling and random drug tests

fun stuff

2. it's all temporary. you'll get through it. hang in there

3. Dude that sucks man. Just sort one thing out at a time. Be honest with your girlfriend but dont go crazy.

4. heroes get remembered, but legends never die.

motivational, eh?

5. man sounds like you should stop using drugs and get your shit together, ive had those bits of time where shit seems to be goin wrong. i figured that avoiding trouble as much as possible was the best way to go. just stay straight till shit gets back together man.

6. Take a break and get your shit in check.

7. sounds like u got expelled from school? just remember all the starving kids in afrikaaa.

8. Did you get drug tested in school and fail or something?

Anyway, just hang in there and it will be over before you know it.

9. something similar happened to me last year. my dad caught me and long story short i was randomly tested by him for months, so i couldnt smoke, and then on top of it all if i ever get cuaght again i'm outta my house. trust me though just wait and thingsll get better

10. hey man just think of it as a tolerance break, things will turn around.

11. you'll get through it bro

lifes a bitch sometimes, trust me i know

12. #12 OneLove., Aug 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2009
    ... Sounds like somebody got busted throwing a party (gone wrong) ?

Same things happened to a friend in that circumstance, keep straight and positive and things will sort itself out.

Best of luck, man.

13. When life gives you shit, flush the toilet

14. Times seem rough homie. Good luck.
    "Remember one thing: Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." - 2Pac

15. #15 rivv, Aug 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2009
    Man I love you guys, seriously. I'm not much of a whiner, had to vent yesterday because I've just been getting kicked while i'm down lately.

The school thing is a pretty long story that i'll PM to anyone who asks, but basically, I got offered to go out at lunch and smoke a blunt with a guy for free. So I grabbed a friend to go with. On the way back in there was basically a trap in place. After they separated us they did a bunch of illegal things during the subsequent search/interrogation. Mainly I was high in a room with 2 older men like drill sergeants (not officers though) (and not saying just being in a room with them was illegal, just denied me counsel, no officer in the room when I was searched, etc) that did everything under the sun for 3 hours to try and get me to incriminate myself. Lying and all that fun stuff. I didn't consent to the drug test or anything, and i'm usually a fairly intelligent person, I don't carry illegal type stuff with me on campus. So they didn't have anything on me at the end of the day, so they were understandably pretty angry lol.

Guy flipped on me 5 mins into us being separated :p

Oh and a cool side note you guys might like, I went to the doc yesterday for something to help with focus (since I can't smoke for awhile) and to schedule my drug tests/mandatory counseling and with one of the rents sitting next to me (concerned and all that) the doc goes
    "Well i'm going to be honest, if you say marijuana helps, and it certainly does have great medicinal qualities, if I could prescribe it right now in a non smoking form, I'd be filling the scrip out now"

Kinda great to hear, and have someone educated that doesn't just listen to media and has researched the topic on my side.

16. Say you'll fucking eat it man. Make edibles. I'd be all over that shit. Or say you will buy a vaporizer.

17. best advice ive ever heard in my life o_O rep and i would 1000 times o_o

18. Oh i'd LOVE that to bro, medical marijuana laws haven't hit Indiana yet unfortunately. I love edibles, I introduced firecrackers to people in my circle over the summer. Eat 2 on an empty stomach, eat some food real quick/or just wait about 20-30 minutes and smoke whatever way you like... rocket to the moon! :smoke: