The Language of Birthdays

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by YEM, Apr 2, 2009.

1. #1 YEM, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
    I have this 700 page book which goes through every single birthday in the year and depicts a lot of truth depending on when you were born. The result sets out to illuminate ones' strengths, weaknesses, and major concerns while providing practical advice and spiritual guidance. Each birthday is given a two-page spread which, in addition to text, includes icons and illustrations representative of the personality discussed. A sidebar appears with the names and images of famous people born on that day.

If you just post or PM me your birthday, I can scan both pages of the book and send them to you via PM or post, whichever way you communicate through to me.

It's all about self-discovery!

Hey you!
    Check out this website before posting, would save me a lot of effort. It's a google preview of the book and has a bunch of dates on it. Also check if I've already posted your birthday or not. ;)
    http://books.google.com/books?id=gu...dq=the+secret+language+of+birthdays#PPA239,M1

2. I'm intrigued. March 21st.

3. Curious.... July 21st

4. Soundeth good: November 11.

5. awesome February 19th

6. This is interesting. March 14.

P.S. Prepare to be raped with dates here. I hope you're really up to the task.

:p

7. Yeah man, hope your up to the task.

October 15.

8. The new official Date Rape Warning Label..."I really hope you are up to the task":D

It's a sick world, and I'm a happy man. I won't rape anyone with a date, though.

Only an astrologer could do that.

But, OP, why not just post the name of the book, and let us get our own? ;)

9. I believe he's referring to The Secret Language of Birthdays by Gary Goldschneider.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Language-Birthdays-Personology-Profiles/dp/0670858579"]Amazon.com: The Secret Language of Birthdays: Personology Profiles for Each Day of the Year: Gary Goldschneider, Joost Elffers: Books[/ame]

10. I just sent you a PM but my bday is dec. 18 thanks man

11. Feb 7 ...thank you!

12. Oct 9th if you would be so kind sir!

13. Jan. 25th.
    How much was the book?

14. April 8th. Much appreciated.

15. August 27th, thanks

16. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Man that was right on the spot for me bro, THANKS.

Again... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I see this thread hittin 365 posts Real quick like.

Again thanks, and thanks to the universe as well, there was some usfull info in there regaurding quite a bit, it really hit home, though Ive never been inclined to this stuff,m Iv always been open to it, kinda testing it, and as of yet I cant recall tomany events that actually meant nothing to me at all. Just resently I have two examples of this though a bit personal. Glad I got my date before this place got flooded, thanks lord.

17. December 20th :D

18. January 15

Appreciate it