The lady and her two hole shitter

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Dirt King, May 7, 2004.

1. Okay, so there's this guy (carpenter) who goes to this lady's house and she tells him she wants an outhouse built. So she tells him where at to dig the hole, so he starts digging and she goes inside her house. But after he's almost done digging the hole out, she comes back and say's "You know what, I changed my mind, I think I'll have it over there...", so he starts digging a new hole where she said, and she goes back inside. Later, she comes back out and changes her mind "I don't know, I think I'd like it to be back where you first started digging...", so he goes back to the original spot and diggs the dirt out again, and starts building the outhouse above it. She leaves and comes back a while later and say's she want's a two hole shitter, so he builds the seat and cuts two holes in it. Then she's looking at the seat with a 'deep thoughts' look on her face and say's "Hmmm... I think I'd actually rather just have a one seater...", so he removes the current two hole seat and starts building a one hole seat. After he's done building it she looks at him and say's "You know, I think it'd be best if I did have a two shitter outhouse, just incase I have company over...", she goes inside and comes out a while later and see's that he's done and just standing around, so she says "All done? Let me see... What?! There's only one hole! I wanted a two hole shitter....", he says "Well ma'am, I thought it'd be best if there was only one, because I figured you would come running out here with the shits one day, and you wouldn't be able to decide which hole to shit in, and you'd say '...Should I use this one, or should I use this one, or maybe I should use this one...', and you'd eventually put a leg in each hole and shit yourself! So ma'am, I think you only need one."