The Ladies in their Final Pots

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Spanishfly, Jun 15, 2006.

1. if you had to buy over there, what would be the going price?

2. You can get an ounce for about €120. Smaller amounts it goes up pro rata. An eighth is about €20.

3. i assume that silly little sign is the Euro. wow it cost 3 times more over here.
    must be my homies (the Dutch) driving the price down.

4. In what way is an E with 2 lines through it any sillier than an S with 2 lines??

And you Americans wonder why you piss people off??

5. lol..i thought you'd like that! i was born in holland, so i'm familiar with that silly little sign.lol

6. I think the price is cheaper here because so many more people are growing - loads grow on their roof terraces. Supply and demand.

I do not trade my surplus until the tourists arrive in the summer. By that time it is pretty dry, most of last autumn´s crop has been smoked, and the demand suddenly goes sky high. And then the price goes up as well, naturally.

7. fuck me running.....those bitches are looking sexy:eek: good work

8. Fuck England, Your plants fucking destroy mine. House prices in Spain? LOL.

9. Quite a lot cheaper than in the UK, like for like.

10. 24 Sep 06. Last girl standing now. One is drying, two are curing.

Later EDIT. This last lady gave 26.6 ounces of dried bud. Easily my best girl ever.

Attached Files:

11. Such beautiful plants....was wonder...(im quite new at growing but have been smokeing for 3-4 ears now) when u clip them...is it possible to only clip lets say a bit of it and get some buds and continute to grow the rest of the plant or will that kill it?

12. nice too bad this guy is banned.