The Ladies in their Final Pots

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Spanishfly, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Your plants look nice and healthy.

2. Thanks, I think they are doing well.

3. b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l

4. Very Nice! Good job!!

5. VERY nice job i'd like to say :hello::D
    I cant wait till i move to spain for a few years....great growing conditions there i here from my relatives.

6. Spanishfly, unreal my friend..

7. Yo fly, did a quick read through, looks very very nice, but have some questions and also a comment for you.

My question is what strain is this...

My comment is, i have tried just about all manurers, goat shit caused root balls and stunted the plants. Rabbit i dindt notice any difference, and i have tried horse shit (my cousin has a horse riding tour with 20 horses so was very easy to get)

my comment on the horse shit is, yes it grows the plants like crazy, but when it came to final product taste it had a funky taste to it compared to the same strain (clones) using fresh out of the cave bat quano.

Will be interesting to hear your comments on the taste when done, it will bud beautifully, just something i noticed on the taste i didnt like and stopped using it.

Horses he has are from spain.

8. PS very good choice in planter size :) i use the same but ones made for coconut trees which are 15 gallons.

9. Big pots rule. Mine are 50 litre - 11 UKgallons.

10. nice plants fly i wish i lived next door cos im runnin out!

nice sig wolf

11. We all have to make the best of what we can get, and living in a 3rd world country (sorry, Señores, only joking) I do not have access to a lot of exotic growing materials. I use horse manure because I can buy a compost with horse manure added. Bat guano is not available here, neither are worm casts. I substitute volcanic rock for vermiculite.
    I can buy a good Spanish made organic fert especially designed for MJ, called BioCanna - growing for your own use is legal here. And I make my own great fert from Russian comfrey. The rest is down to the mediterranean climate - every day in summer is hot, dry and sunny. Strain is white widow.

12. Crazy plants bud nice job!

13. Hey spanishfly, i am planning on doing some Pot Tourism later this summer. Do you think Spain would be a good choice or should i just go to Amsterdam like evryone else?

Ive been to A-dam before though, so i was looking to maybe find a new spot. I dont want to go somewhere that ill get hassled, or have a difficult time of scoring nice buds. And i dont really speak much spanish either.

14. You went to the Dam?? And how much Dutch did you speak??

Yes, come to Spain, best place for bud is Barcelona, you will have a good time, especially if you want to get fucked as well.

15. Thanks for the advice. I might split the trip between A-dam and Spain, a couple weeks at each... I did this the last time i went. A-dam then Paris. I wish i had stayed in Amsterdam. Paris was cold and rainy, and the food was horrible. I did score some nice blonde hash though. Hope going to spain works out better.

So it is easy to score quality herb in Barcelona? And whats the deal with the getting laid part? Barcelona has a redlight like Amsterdam or something? I hope thats not what you meant.

I can pay for whores here, lol.

Oh yea!, give us some updated picts man. I gotta make sure mine are still 'normal'.

16. Lots of growers in Barcelona, like me they grow on their roof terraces in the Spanish tradition, so some excellent homegrown. And in the summer you are guaranteed good weather.

It´s also a holiday area, lots of girls on vacation for sun, sea and sex. And if you are into art and culture, art galleries and museums and churches and Gaudi. Have a nice time.

17. Some new pics needed I think :D

18. they are deffinetly maxed out in size for those 15g pots, i use 30-40 g tubs, they still

can't compare size-wise to my inground plants though. those are very nice looking and

well cared for, i don't see one brown leaf. ur gunna have a good harvest spanishfly,

good work my friend. ill be interested in the size of ur buds come harvest, be sure to

post the pics. :):)

remember waay back when are plants were small, time fly's when the fly's in the house,

your an asset to this site. my god, let's all prepare for harvest, the favourite time of year.

19. OK, it is 1 September, probably the last pics this year of the 4 girls all together, I will be sure to start chopping this month.

Attached Files:

20. Very lovely ladies there spanishfly. Your going to get a nice harvest im sure.