The knife I JUST bought saved my life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Best1, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So here's the story. This is 100 percent true, just happened a couple of hours ago.

My friend hits me up asking if I wanted to smoke, and play basketball after. I was hesitant because I haven't smoked since New Years, but I met up with them anyways.

I meet up with them, and they just picked up some straight FIRE. My friend pulls out this switch blade to split the blunt, and asked if I wanted to buy it for $10 dollars.

I said maybe so I smoked two blunts, with my two friends. I'm pretty baked, and my low tolerance was kicking in. I ended up buying it, just in case some shit goes down. So were all baked, walking down the road.

Oh and btw guys, I'm hanging out with my ghetto friends. I have two types of friends I hang out with, the chill stoners who do good in school but smoke MAD dank, and the other type of friends who smokes alot of weed too but robs houses, cars, people, etc...

I usuall don't hang out with these people but I had nothing to do. So anyways, we fit the cops POV as people who look like people who cause trouble, but I don't do that stuff.

We get stopped twice by two different cops, both just asking where were headed. We tell the truth and head on our way.

Now I tell my friends I wanna go home now because I have a knife, and just want to drop it off and I'm feelin paranoid walking around with it. So i'm walking home, I live about 10 minutes away from where we were just at. I hit the backroads, and come upon these long steps of stairs:

[​IMG]

As I was about 10 steps down, I see these 3 dudes get out of a car, and start walkig towards the bottom of the stairs and just stand there mugging the fuck out of me.

I thought about turning around, but said fuck it since I had my knife. I can see them saying some shit then laughing then when I got closer one of the guys said, "Whats good *****, need some bud?" I replied "Its okay, I smoked some bud already, not trying to smoke your blunt weed." (There black, I don't know why I said it, it just came out I'm baked remember)

So he walks to me and pulls out a zip, of indeed some low mids. He kept insisting it was "chronic" but it sure as hell wasn't.

He made another offer but I continued to decline, saying "your buds okay, but I'm already high and I can get better bud anytime." He looked PISSED. He looked at his two homies but they didn't say anything.

I can tell some shits about to go down, so I put my hands in my pocket and get ready to pull out my knife if he does something.

As soon as he sees this, he pulls out a fucking KITCHEN knife out of his pants, and trys to attack me but I flip my switchblade knife out and stab him twice both in non deadly areas (his right thigh, and his hand) he drops, and his two homies were out of sight. They ran away, so much for homies, haha.

Realizing what I just did, I called the cops and told them I stabbed someone. They got here in like 30 seconds, they came in a quickness.

I told them what happened, and they believed me, but still took me in. So I'm takin to the local Seattle Police Department, and give them my information and get finger printed. I waited for an hour, and a detective came out and asked me some questions.

I told him everything, and he agreed my life was at risk. I get released, with a court date exactly 3 weeks later, so I'm not sure what's going to happen. The police man who arrested me told me I should be fine, but the judge will have to decide.

So GrassCity, that's my story of how a knife I just bought saved my life, and I don't even want to know what woulde happen to me if I didn't have it.

Oh, and here's the picture of the switchblade knife, I took it when I was smoking. I hope I'm allowed to post these.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. When I'm alone and see a group of black people...

I cross the street.

-Leaf :smoking:

3. good lookin blade man. btw did u mentio nthe entire weed part of the story to the cops?

4. Crazy shit man good job on defending yourself and calling the cops after.

I don't really think that's a switchblade though looks like a regular knife.

5. this thread is a win

+rep for being totally badass and just stabbin ppl:hello:

6. That's not a switchblade.

7. damn. where'd they take the other dude, or did he run away too?

8. Unless theres a hidden button I had one like that before All black

9. Just sing some motown man, and your fine:D

anyways...

crazy ass shit. should just kept walking. Be like "nah im good man" and going on about your business.

so what happend to the guy you stabbed?

10. Well idk I thought it was. I don't know much about knifes, so guess it's just a knife. It flips out an shit, but what do I know.

11. Yeah I told the cop about the weed, but I'm not going to get in trouble for that since I didn't buy anything. The guy I stabbed is in the hospital right now, I will let you guys know asap what I find out.

12. Wait...so you bought a switchblade with the $1800 you found in a money clip?

13. find him in the hospital and pour some acid into his stab wound.

14. Umm, no.

15. You called the cops?I woulda just left the ***** there,his homies could come find him later.Aint like he was gonna snitch on you or nothin.But yea,I always carry a blade with me,lol not a kitchen knife though.

16. switchblades are a skinny knive that you push a button and the blade comes out of the handle.. im pretty sure its for close combat like you pull it out and dont push the button till your like right near the entry point of the stab...

17. Sorry, I felt like it was the right thing to do. I don't intend to kill a man by letting him bleed on the sidewalk.

18. Um,you said you "stab him twice both in non deadly areas".

19. Yeah I know, but can't he bleed to death still? Idk, I'm not a pro stabbed either!:eek:

20. I dunno,I doubt he woulda just layed there and bled out though haha since you just stabbed him in the hand and leg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.