The joy of rubbing 1% menthol powder on your balls

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Volcano South, Jul 1, 2011.

1. OMG. Go buy the Gold Bond blue bottle "foot powder", it's the same as the other powder but 1% menthol instead of 0.15% menthol.

WOO BOY. ICY BALLS. FELLS SO GOOD

[​IMG]

2. Hahaha awesome. Imma have to pick some up.

3. lol, I smiled a little. Funny shit,

4. Bengay is better.

5. Just don't make the mistake I did. Every guy hates swamp balls, so I use that powder all the time. I got lazy one day and decided to just pull my boxers away from me and dump a bunch of powder down in there...well some of the powder got into my urethra and yeah, worst pain ever

Be careful with that stuff!

6. Dude, this is honestly one of the best feelings in the world.

It's so refreshing, especially if its hot or humid.

And like the OP said, remember to get the foot powder, not the body stuff, that's for pussies. You want the real Mccoy.

7. dude, you are applying powder to your balls

8. Ha, this happened to a buddy of mine. He said it was some serious pain and itching.

9. Yeah but the foot powder is the strongest concentration I believe:D

10. i used this thinking it was baby powder(getting ready like 5 am out the shower)

ooooo eeee

11. hell yea i do that daily, keeps the moisture down.

12. at school my friends used to put bengay on their dicks as a dare

wtf man

13. Truly, though, the best feeling is a hot shower when you have poison ivy, anyone know what im talking about, full body orgasm man

14. God i know its almost worth gettin poison oak. It also gets rid of the itch for the rest of the day.

15. It is.

Orange bottle = 0.15% Menthol
    Green = 0.30%
    Blue = 1.0%

It has the same active/inactives as the regular body powder but I don't even get a cooling sensation from the orange/green anymore.

And about the urethra sometimes I slide a little in my ass crack for ultimate all around cooling. Not often, but sometimes.

If you're unused to body powder I'd start at green but if you're a pro go for blue.

16. Lol this is awesome. I used to "help myself" with vicks vaporub while on molly...wait I still do

17. hand sanitizer on your dick is the best

18. y r u guys puttin this shit on ur balls lol

19. [​IMG]

GC does it again!!! hahhahhaahhaahahha:D

20. To experience the fresh tingling sensation of menthol, on our balls.:D

I actually haven't applied any, I just think this thread is awesome.