The Joe Rogan Podcast (Experience)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Praetorian, Jul 3, 2017.

1. That Dom podcast really did drop some knowledge. That's a must listen. Dorean Yates was decent.

2. One drawback of being a regular Rogan listener: You start using the word "Super" as an adjective for almost every situation. I'm really starting to have to stop myself. I sound like some superman fanatic.

BTW that was super easy to type out.

3. I almost never use the word super (nor fascinating) and i been listening pretty damn heavily for years.

#powerful

• Like Like x 1
  4. How dare you... =) That's aggressive. Maybe I have a more easily influenced vocabulary. I've moved around a lot in my life and tend to pick up words from the local slag wherever I go. I take that to podcasts.

5. Joe needs to have on Sam Esmail. I think it'd be a great interview.

6. 100%, for sure. Super good guest suggestion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I'm looking forward to #1000 because you know he's gonna do some dope shit

8. B.swab aka big brown back on show 998. Diaz and Segura are on 1000.

9. I've been enjoying the show lately. It was nice to have a fight companion.

I'm far from a racist but has anyone else noticed how many Jewish guests that Rogan has on? It's a little crazy. I guess it's the entertainment industry? I find it weird.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. I haven't noticed, but I don't listen to all of them, just the ones that sound interesting. In sure I'm missing out here and there though.

Tweet him and let him know you have had enough of the Jews!

11. LOL!! Well, his wife is a Jew and many of his friends so I don't think he'd take kindly to the comment but I'm just saying it's like 30-40% or something like that. Look at the names.

12. Unfortunately or fortunately I don't miss a show. I have a lot of alone time at work and podcasts are my inspiration. I'm a loyal Rogan listener for sure.

• Like Like x 2
  13. #55 Praetorian, Oct 25, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    Same here. When I was a cubicle warrior, I used to listen to just about every episode.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #56 Praetorian, Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017

Listening to Weinstein speak, one can't help but wonder how much of the Evergreen College Insanity he himself contributed to with his views as a professor there, until the mad masses turned on their own, him included.

I can't shake the feeling that he supported a lot of the insane thought, until it came back to bite him in the ass.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. [​IMG]

Look in a rat's eyes
    And tell me it's thinking about poetry

16. Joe Rogan is good shit

• Like Like x 1
  17. This is hilarious

• Like Like x 2
  18. He has alot of Jewish guests because yes there are alot of prominent jews in the entertainment industry. Does he have an intentional jewish bias? Not likely lol. He's stated before and his guest list back it up that he tries to have people from all ends of any given spectrum. I'd say a Joe Rogan type is about as far from a zealot/bigot/racist as you can get haha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1