The Jig Is Up...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by untamedlion33, Apr 28, 2011.

1. #1 untamedlion33, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
    Hello, i am the head of the orginization called: "the liberal and progesionists agenda society for muslims and everyone else that hates america"

we've been exposed so many times but i thought i would say it so everyone knows when they say "The Librals" they mean us. we all gather together and dance naked in the woods under a full moon and pray to our pagan gods. after the ritual we begin our ussuall meeting "how are we going to destroy america next month." its true obama, me, colbert, cuomo, and all the democrates actually sit in a room together every month and try to make things happen that will inevitably destroy our country, bring the muslims into DC just for the sake of seeing what happens. were the reason none of you know what happened to bush after his term. sure he can do no wrong, but our motto is someone too good for the country is bad for our society. we eat sacrificial babies after our meeting then call it stem cell research. we rape girls across the country all the time so we can have a reason to fund abortion clinics. and we put high food and drug "standards" in the fda so everyone can eat rat poison and die.

true story.

2. cool story brah