The Jersey Devil? Is he or isnt he?

Discussion in 'General' started by NickC420, Apr 16, 2010.

1. For those of you who dont know who or what the jersey devil is, i have a piece of a very long article that describes it.

The Jersey Devil, the supposed mythical creature of the New Jersey Pinelands, has haunted New Jersey and the surrounding areas for the past 260 years. This entity has been seen by over 2,000 witnesses over this period. It has terrorized towns and caused factories and schools to close down, yet many people believe that the Jersey Devil is a legend, a mythical beast, that originated from the folklore of the New Jersey Pine Barrens.

I know there are alot of people here from jersey so maybe you could chime in? I'm really stoned and was watching Destination Truth. I figured i would share it with you guys. its always interesting in my opinion to discuss things like this. its both entertaining and educational.

It sais in the article that it has caused factories and even schools to close. its crazy!! what do you guys think? have you ever heard of it? or seen it?

2. As if living in Jersey wasn't shitty enough, they have a fucking Devil?

3. Hahaha i was stoned watching this too. I live right over in Delaware. I want to make a trip to the barrens one day for a hike or camping. Sleeping in the pine barrens in a tent, i think would be fucking great.

4. i'd go there looking for it. then smoke a blunt and realize im fucking stupid/scared and hide in the tent with the lamp on.

5. He is Yeti's best fwend.

Also, big foot.

Also also, chupacabra.

6. hahaha you speak truth and manage to completely crack me up :D

although big foot...hes dead. i saw sean william scott and his friends kill him in wilderness.

7. i was watching destination truth and one time they caught a thermal image thing of a horse with wings, but that very well may have been fake.

i do believe in the existence of the mothman and things like that though so i would say its definately a possibility

8. [​IMG]

And thanks, Nick :)

9. is this what you saw bosshog?

10. Yeah, I think it probably was.

11. ..the fuck?

12. THE JERSEY DEVIL

[​IMG]

13. im born and raised in south jersey, been to the pine barrens a million times. never seen him.

14. I think that one's called The Challenge.

15. lol or Impossible

16. well, if millions of people can believe in crap like Hinduism and Islam, I don't see why cryptids should be any different

17. fixed for accuracy

18. thank you sir

19. never seen him myself but i've heard stories.

me? i call bullshit.