the internet

Discussion in 'General' started by FigsAreASin, Jan 17, 2011.

1. i love the internet but i wish i could just walk through it instead of just looking at it.

2. We cant talk about those drugs anymore

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U7HztvetQk]YouTube - If The Internet Was A Real Place | Chappelle's Show[/ame]

4. Hahaha mushroom

5. One things for sure, the floors would be reeaaaaalllly sticky.

6. I wish I could just pack a bowl and smoke the internet

7. Today Internet is a widely used by users.In Internet a more than one network are joined together and form wide network. By use of these internet we get a lot of information on one place. We did not want to go outside to search any thing, just type a word and information is up to you. I think that a wothout an Internet we did not get any information with speedy.

8. I wish I could link to the episode of Futurama where they did that exact thing

9. Everyone would probably die from all the viruses.

10. what the fuck????

edit: is this a robot?

11. I, too, am deeply confused by this unusual response.

teh fuck are you on lady?!

12. one day I'm going to invent the virtual reality Internet they had in futurama.

13. You must spread some reputation around before giving it to mushroomsatsuji again

That shit had me cracking up

14. There are a lot of people who type like that in the Movie section I'm not sure what its all about.

15. I'm up in the interwebz goin for stroll's errr day homie

16. Society begins and ends with the internet. Back when Vealinger reamarked ‘the power struggle will continue while the great tale of humanity remains untold’ he must have been referning to the internet. More a melody to societies dysfunctions than a parody of the self, the internet demonstrates a coherent approach, something so lacking in our culture, that it is not recognised by all.

17. haha! i forgot all about that bit from chappelle show! too funny! i'll have to look up the futurama one. i cant remember it.

i was pretty baked when i made this thread. i forgot i had until i got notifications about it :)

18. [ame=http://www.metacafe.com/watch/878897/4chan_ftw/]4chan FTW! - Video[/ame]