Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Ink boy

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MadTokez, Dec 29, 2007.

1. So here it goes

I am a student. I live a simple life in a semi large town of the university that i attend. I so happen to live in a "cozy apartment". This apartment is very convenient for me you see as i work directly beneath it. I literally have to walk 2 feet to get from my door to it. So my typical day involves about 3 hours of work from 5-8 in which i sit on my laptop (since the wireless goes through the ceiling from my apt.) and playing games on addicting games.com. Occasionally i do get maybe 2 customers a night, which is understandble, students need ink. Anyway, so last week i was going home for x-mas to visit the family and all and i decided to take my first t-break of about 5 months. During this 5 months my tolerance had become so high that i was going through about 3 quarters a week to myself. So this morning i arrived back at my apartment from home and decided to try a little bowl before work. This bowl ended up being a .2 of grapefruit with a little tob at the bottom as screen because the a/c has a large hole. This works well as the tob doesn't get burned but is merely pulled through when i choose to. Its really a very effective technique if you can master it. So anyway, now after this i came down to work in a very confused and disorientated state in which i was able to remarkably open the store in under 3 minutes which for me is a new record. During this however it seemed as every task would click in my head into the next as if my brain was processing in a computer type task by task process. It was really very exhilarating. So now I am about to get ready to watch my new DVD Unleashed starring Jet Li, wish me luck my friends.

just noticed that was really long

2. t breaks save lives and money

3. How can you possible go through 3 quarters a week by youself? You HAVE to be smoking out other people. Unless you're smoking to get retardedly stoned, like the kind where you don't move and can't do anything, which I know you're not because you're working..

Interesting.

4. Or maybe he just usually buys low mids or shwag, which I doubt he's doing if he smokes that much.

5. typically grapefruit and champagne. Last week i was fortunate to have some really bomb white widow which went super fast. I find the stronger strains are smoother and easier to smoke while they have a quicker acting buzz which then recedes which lets me smoke alot of bowls, but who knows. Im hoping my tolerance wont get back up to that point again as its very expensive and unhealthy.