Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Infamous NYPurple Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by InnerBlazedEye, May 14, 2010.

1. bomb bud bro !:smoke:

2. if anything that is probably some cali my dude. you don't see a whole lot of locally grown purps in new york.

3. the bro that had the beef with u for rollin js of headie buds is a dumba$$ id roll js all day of that shit if i had a half or oz dudeee keep it real

4. I agree, but im quite sure its local. And i refuse to believe my purps traveled from Cali,

across the US, to to NY. :smoke: By the way thanks to all for the rep!...:hello:

Except, of course, for Smokiin:D

5. you will in 2 months. :smoke:

6. thats not a rookie move at all, joints give you a cleaner feeling high and you get to really taste the dank.

7. cleaner hows that i think its jus way cooler to jus smoke a nice fat headie joint in sum element papers or hemp bob marleyss mmmmm:D