Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The I'm very high right now thread!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420greenallday, Aug 30, 2011.

1. So this is the I'm really high right now thread!:D I would just like to start out saying I'm fucking stoned off some afgani kush crossed with some blueberry kush! It is the most intense high that I've ever felt. I'm also taking bong rips and might smoke a bowl in my sexy spoon, I'll post pics of it later. Just say what ur smokin outta and what ur smokin and feeling!

Peace!:smoke:

2. I'm about to hit up 2 g's of lemon kush(Best looking shit I've ever seen)
    I'll try to take some pics tonight.

3. Sweet man! happy toking!!!:smoke:

4. Dude I feel you, I'm fucking gone right now. I've been smoking this super dank from sunup to sundown for the last few days, and besides work I've been stoned. I've used 3 different bowls and my own personal bong I made out of a 2 liter. I also just smoked this incense I bought from my local store that I've smoked for the last few months called "Jazz: Kush" out of my bong as well as a joint mixed with some Marlboro Red Special Blend cigarettes.

I live in Florida and right now it's storming out insanely bad. I smoke on my back porch patio and I can see this massive destructive storm cloud with huge lightning that's blowing up inside, and the giant downfall of rain and it's making me think about how awesome nature is, and how weak we are to compare to it. We truly are at its wrath and will. But I have Sublime on and everything's chill, I like this thread. :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. id like to ask a question. how do vapes get u so fucked up? i put about 1/4 of what i usually smoke in a 5 minute improvised vape and im pretty baked now. and i thought i was good at conserving weed lol, now i realize, vapes somehow get u high as shit. smoking is so much more fun though

• Like Like x 1
  6. high? what do you mean?

7. Idk what to say man, Ive never vaped but ive got friends that say its the most high ull ever get but idk...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dude that sounds so sick yeah man ive been hitting my homemade bond too making my night awesome and chill. and marb red special blends are the shit man unfortuntaly i dont got any cigs and spent all my money on my weed! but dude I live in MI and the weather is great for around here and its nice goin for a walk in the feilds and smokin a bowl! did that today with my dealer! it was a fun day and its gonna be a good night!!! :D:smoke:

9. I'm led to believe that there is already a similar thread like this in another area of the forums.

BUT, I am very **very** high right now. I've been curled into a ball and eating sunflower seeds for the past 3 hours.

10. Yeah there is but whats wrong with a new one!! And that sounds like ur having good time:)

11. I'm baked as hell waiting to see if Rob Dyrdeks new show is going to suck or not. Kinda lame that it's a tosh.o ripoff for the most parts. On at 10EST here for me on mtv but now i can't remember what I was going to type here. damn.

12. Pics or gtfo

13. Doing the same bro!!!! watching a rerun of the vmas not really paying attn to it ripping bowls on the bong!!!!
    :D

14. Haha the VMA's. Nicki Minaj is on some bull shit. Lady Gaga is also on some bull shit. I zoned out after a few minutes of that last night

15. Afghan Kush? Word. I'm drunk as shit becausse I don't have any more weed to smoke so I'm just sittin here, takin my T-Break, and not smoking and I'm drinking instead because I don't have anymore wweed!!!!!

16. Yeah man, homemade bongs are the shit! And that sounds pretty awesome, happy tokin' bro! :D

17. I love em, im saving up for some more glass but idk what to get.

18. sup ming just blazed outta my new bong I bought here on gc, ashcatcher bowl and slider perc and 4 arm tree perc. I didn't realize how *small* this bong is , but it rips better than a much larger Hoss (double disc diffuser) I had. I'm so blazed right now this thing packs a wicked high and The smoke was very smooth no coughing or harshness whatsoever.. or so it would seem like there should have been from this kind of a high.

"o"-town reppin da "est" side, biach.

19. smoked about a gram of some really dank purple kush and i haven't smoked in 3 months

• Like Like x 1
  20. just smoked a bowl of my username and im chilled the fuck out right now :smokin: