The Im Mad thread

Discussion in 'General' started by cothrantyson, Feb 11, 2014.

1. is anyone else feeling mad today? vent out your feelings

2. You know when you've been friends with someone since preschool and they become sort of like family? Well I've been friends with this girl since pre k and I'm mad because her other guy friend who likes her, doesn't want her dating a guy for two reasons. He smokes weed and he's black. And I'm flipping out because wtf is the point of being racist. And also. Fuck you bro, weed is tight. (Jonah hill reference from This Is The End) and so yea fuck that little cunt.

3. Sad to still see racism alive and well in 2014 but hell, who knows when people will stop being ignorant..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. exactly!

5. Im pissed. Holy shit. My parents are going away for a week and a half and their not letting me stay at the house. Im 19 and I have two jobs, a college interview, and school so I kinda have a lot of things I need to be here for but no, they want me to go to buttfuck nowhere and stay with my grandma. Im 19, and I have a shit ton of this I cannot miss, but they dont give a fuck. Im 19. 19.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Nah I got some liquid happiness tonight.

7. My dad is forcing me to take kickboxing classes and it's hell for me. They didn't even ask me if I wanted to go or anything. They just signed me up and told I can't quit since he's paying for it. It's bullshit.