The illuminati Exposed By Muammar Gaddafi

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Pollution, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Lincoln was killed by a radical southern man who despised Lincoln for the Emancipation Proclamation.. unless you have another conspiracy theory for that? Gaddafi was killed for being a scumbag.

2. Its gonna happen bro, from what I'm seeing and reading the truth is being revealed. We live in the age of information, the truth will be revealed the US will fall.

3. [quote name='"1badbruce"']Reading the title I thought this was just another BS thread but I wouldn't be surprised if it's not true.

The one thing about giving rebels the kind of support they require that really pisses me off is those weapons provided by America's money wind up being used against Americans eventually.

If the illuminati did kill Muammar Gaddafi
    it wouldn't be the first leader on the world stage that they killed.

Google presidential order 11110 & President Kennedy.

They ofcourse don't pull the trigger themselves. Shit rolls downhill & in the case of Gaddafi world powers support & help stage a rebellion.

In 1963 we had a palace coup here in America for Kennedy trying to end the Federal Reserve.

And the liberals wonder why American's are buying guns hand over fist, lol[/quote]

They certainly did not pull the trigger here either, every institution in America is controlled behind the scenes by TPTB.

4. #24 Komatic, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013

Remove yourself from my presence you insolent sob!

Gaddafi had a plan to restore Africa to it's rightful place. If you can learn the truth of the Libyan war , you have learnt the truth of who controls the world.

Fuck it... I would have died for Gaddafi! ... Even though it would have been a pointless death, it would have been a death were I had fought for the truth to be revealed to the people world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRgmkCxn0Bo&list=FLzTzk0sD2sfIu4IAwv-084A&index=4

This video ^^^^^

5. #25 BP to the DP, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    Watched a whole hour video on gaddafi... I'm not saying i blindly believe all of it, but that video really showed the other side of the situation in Libya.

People forget that all the media in America its very one sided.

Would a man so hated by his country ride around in an unarmored car and wave to citizens? Would our president? And look at the reactions gaddafi was getting from the citizens. I'm not saying he was perfect, but we all heard afuckton of lies about this man

6. I mentioned on this thread earlier, how bizarre is it that Gore sold his shitcan cable station for 500 MILLION to Al Jazeera..............500 million .....echo, echo, echo...

7. EndGame by Henry M watch learn, be scared.

8. was watching tosh.o earlier. i guess when Gaddafi was getting killed someone just kept ramming a stick or something up his ass. then tosh starts doing it to all his employees. that's all i could think about when it came to Gaddafi.

9. Uhh wtf lol

10. "Ball so hard muddafucka wan find me"

-Qaddafi

11. No one is trying to say gadaffi was an angel in sheep's clothing. What the video is attempting to do is open the subject on why this guy was killed.

What happened to the twin towers? Was allowing japan to attack pearl Harbor a correct decision? Gulf of tonkin justified? Are these the same as ''killing your own people's' ' mixed in with lies?

12. Sorry for speculation -,- Christ people like you run from anything that can have a synenergy like outcome HATE it huh?