The Illest Toga Party Ever!

Discussion in 'General' started by ZerO Stay Tokin, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Well on Friday night i had the most fun i've had a in a good minute.

It started as a boring as friday, i was jus chillin wit my best friend, his girl and his girl's best friend at his house for the most part of the day.

At around 7:30 we went to his roof and smoked 4 blunts and drank some 40's of Old English. I was pretty twisted. My boy's g/f felt sick and took a cab home at like 8:30 with her friend, so me and my friend had nothing to do for the night.

We rolled up another blunt and walked to the school yard down the block from his house. After we toked, i seen my friend James walking up the block with a cooler. I ran after him and cought up with him and he said he was going to this girl's party that i haven't seen in a while.

Well, this girl is incredibly loaded, she has such a nice house. So me and my two buddies walked to the girl's house and i seen my coke dealer friend's whip outside and he was serving a buddy of mine. So we went inside and the party was jus getting started, everyone was making home made togas from the girl's linen closet. I grabbed a little mermaid sheet and made a make shift toga out of it.

After i made my toga a buddy of mine started doin' lines of yay wit his girl and some other skeezers. They asked if i wanted a line and i said nah b/c i was jus gonna drink and blaze.

I started drinking some cans of budweiser and got through about 10 of them when the party started getting really full. A couple of dudes from Albany State were selling E and shrooms so i copped a 1/4 of shrooms that im saving for next weekend.

A good friend of mine came through to the party with some henny and some jack daniels so i had a few shots of the Jack and a glass of henny. By this time i was fuuuuucked up. Everyone was waiting for bud, so i wound up "giving" away around 2 ounces of trees and wound up wit a lot of $.

Its about 10:30 and my buddy that i came to the party with started throwing up all over this girl's bathroom and living room. It was disgusting, all of the girls at the party were so grosed out by this that they wouldn't go near him the whole party.

The girl that threw the party was all coked out and horny as hell so she gave me some head in her bathroom and then she finished the job upstairs in her room. We wound up fucking for like 40 minutes and then i came back down stairs and all of my homies were holdin it down in the living room, playing quaters and some were doin lines of yay and whatnot.

Me and my homies had a sick cypher of about 10 blunts at once, everytime you would pass a blunt, a blunt was getting passed to you ... it was great. My ex girl friend showed up at the party with some herb ass fool. I didnt care, i was too busy mackin' it to all of the girls at the party.

I went to the bathroom and when i came out my best friend was wildin' out about some one stealing 90 beans from his jacket pocket. He was real drunk and decided to grab this kid and reach into his pockets. The kid stepped back and said "i am a 4th degree black belt,man" I ran over and said, "if ya swingin we're all swingin" and about 30 heads stood up from the table and the kitchen and were talking trash.

My best friend put a chair in front of the door and charged everyone that we didnt know $5 to leave. I couldnt believe it, but alot of the kids gave him $5. He wound up with like 300 something bucks and he gave me 100 of it.

Finally, around 3 in the morning all my homies left and went their seperate ways. By 4, everyone left and me and the girl that threw the party started cleaning up a little and then fucked until about 6 and then went to sleep.

So all in all, the music was great, the girls were cute and i had a blast. The girl's parents are away for 2 more weeks so hopefully she throws another party.

2. haha
    sick night dude

3. ^ thanks man, yeah it was a sick night.

4. why does everyone have to start swinging over an assumption?

sounds like a banging night by the way

5. Damn....that sounds like a bomb ass party man! Sounds like you had a great time.

6. damn, sounds like a good party.

7. Sounds like a bomb ass night, made a good profit, got high, got drunk, got shrooms, got pussy. Sounds like the ingridients to a nice night

8. thanks for the replies, guys.

9. if at the end of the night your fucked up, up on cash, and fuckin her, then your ballin baby!
    sounds like a typical bash, i love(d) those.

10. College next year baby!! :hello:

11. haha must've been some bitch *****s paying 5 dollars to LEAVE. man it's censored... it's a dr. dre song :(