The "I Miss Sex" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Royksopp, Apr 6, 2010.

1. nobody fucks monkeys and people you idiot. you either fuck monkeys... or you fuck people. thats it

*tip of the hat to all those that catch the reference without having to google it

2. Oh, hey guys!

Just dropping this off

[​IMG]

3. i'm dying over here.. lol

4. May I be of service.

5. I'm not sure I ever believe attractive ladies like weedandbombs could ever "be dying" to have sex. A trip to the local bar/coffee shop/ store/ concert should more than definately yield results for you... just sayin'...

6. Um.. no. I don't go around trolling for cock. I have pretty high standards as to who I will sleep with... and the guys I meet at bars and such are all fucking tools.

7. #147 Tha Professor, May 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010

Haha He was complimenting you, Sugar tits.
    :cool:

8. #148 Mairuzu, May 13, 2010

Guy: "You're pretty"

Weedandbombs: "WHATS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN? THAT I GET A LOT OF COCK!? WELL YOU'RE WRONG IM CLASSY AND I RESPECT MYSELF"

Guy: [​IMG]

9. Lol.. dang, gotta spread the rep around a bit more. :p

10. the "A trip to the local bar/coffee shop/ store/ concert should more than definately yield results for you... just sayin'... \t" is what I found insulting.

Like I'm retarded or something. Gee.. I'm a woman in my late 20's... where are the places I frequent? Let's see... bars, coffee shops, stores, concerts, etc... like any other person my age.

Obviously if going to these places were foolproof in snagging someone to bone, I'd have someone to bone, no? Argh.

That's absolutely not what I was saying at all, as I just explained above.

11. Pretty sure all that bombs is saying is that, while she is hurtin' for some dick.

She's not gonna settle for just any ol' dick.

12. She's not a freaking slut...that's it...

13. Yeah, she has standards, unlike a lot of the woman I see. Fuck, they whole standards thing doesn't even apply anymore. I asked my buddy whose dating a junior in high school, I asked him WHY, and he said if shes old enough to pee, shes old enough for me. It was a joe but still, goes to prove how classy people really are now-a-days. And if you do have standards, good job. Don't fucking change.

14. #155 Tha Professor, May 13, 2010
    At what point did this become a matter of standards?

Did he call her a slut?

No.

Did he say anything even remotely offensive?

Hell no!

Did he say that he's surprised she's dying for sex on account that she's good looking?

YES.

Jeebus. He didn't even imply that she's been with any of these men, or even talked to them!
    :smoke:

15. Hah shall I clarify again?

It's not that he called me a slut - its that apparently he thinks I'm not looking in the right places... which happen to be all the places I frequent.... which makes me facepalm because obviously going to bars and coffeeshops, etc.. isn't the solution...

16. I just read the tags for this post ..... lmfao

17. i dunno.. i met two of my ex's in bars. granted - they are my EXes. but still, they're great girls.
    shit just didn't pan out for us as a couple (in both situations). i have no regrets and i still love em both and talk to them occasionally.

and @ gardenmaster: LOL thanks for prompting me to check that out

18. [​IMG]

19. I get your point.

That post was more directed to everyone else, I suppose.
    I don't think what he was saying would be limited to just those places , though.

I think he was referring to anywhere in general, and that a gal that has your looks would be having heads turn no matter where you go.

At least, that just what I think that was the point he was getting at.
    It's up for debate.

I don't think he was critiquing where you're looking, I think he was just calling you pretty.
    :eek: