The "I Miss Sex" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Royksopp, Apr 6, 2010.

1. I fuckin miss fuckin

2. I concur. Its only been like 3 months, but fuck man. 3 months has never seemed so long.

I'm considering buying a toy today... maybe that will help.

3. at least you have someone/something to look forward to...

4. Awwwwwwww.

Fish in the sea, Every man has his day, etc.

5. Yes, its nice to have someone emotionally, but it is hard when they aren't there physically.

We're all a lonely in this thread. And I honestly think you'll find someone. Everyone here loves you. Some girl will see what we see.

6. I hope I do... even though I shouldn't be buying into it, my lack of success with women really bolsters my depression :/

7. I've been quite horny lately. I miss sex. Oh, what else is new? Nothing :laughing:

8. [quote name='"Royksopp"']I've been quite horny lately. I miss sex. Oh, what else is new? Nothing :laughing:[/quote]

Y dont u get sum?? Booo morals and being against one night stands

9. Know how that goes. Those two weeks I was getting laid my face hurt from smiling so much. Getting hard to fake it these days.

10. this thread is sad

11. not in a bad way..

12. I miss sex. I miss cuddles and kisses. I really wish I had the money. I would straight booty call that nigguh.

13. yea i could go for cuddling, and if it leads to sex then it does but cuddlin sounds pretty good right now

14. While in a bubble bath

15. Never done that before!

16. now you have to try it! :smoking:

17. I just want a girl to have sex with and smoke blunts with....is that to much to ask for????

18. UGH the single life sucks- especially after so many months of gettin it on the reg..........all I want is some morning sex once or twice a week!

19. I know that feel sista... know that feel :(

20. I really do want a person to fuck,
    Laugh with,
    Roll up with,
    Debate until the morning,
    Cuddle into the evening.
    Just perfect our minds with intellect,
    And our bodies with succulents.

I do need to go get laid.
    Hmph.
    It'll happen one of these days.