The "I feel like I'm gonna die" thread

Discussion in 'General' started by DonDankerson, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Ever get so paranoid after smoking that you felt like you were going to die?
    Well lets hear your story

2. Hmmmm no and if I ever do I just remind myself it's a plant and that once I come down I'm going to wish I was that high again lol.

3. i've been paranoid before lol, once my chest started hurtin bad and i was like...tha fuck man.

4. one time...i got high....then i forgot what i did while i was high....and i thought i was gonna die....but nigh! i had only stabbed my inner thigh.....and ate some apple pie

5. I did one of the first couple times I smoked.

I was so high I couldn't move. At all. I was absolutely frozen to the couch, only able to stare ahead. My memory comes in and out from that night, but I kept asking if I was dying and one of my friends asked if they should take me to a hospital. I couldn't talk or feel anything. I think I tried standing once but I couldn't and had to lay back down. I kept thinking things like 'this is it, this is when I die' and remembering all those speeches given about drugs killing people and thought I was going to become one of those cases.

Wasn't fun. Similar thing happened to a friend of mine and ever since she can't smoke because every time she does it's the same experience.

6. #6 duhganjaplanta, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2011
    only once the drugs are done

but on the foreala muh *****. when i started smoking i ate half of this dank cookie and i felt like i was dying. i knew i wasnt but i could barely walk up my friends basment stairs, i had to crawl up those fuckers. my dad was taking me home and when i hobbled out the door he knew i was fucked up beyond repair

7. one time i got so high i felt like i was on a swingset. everything was swaying and i couldnt walk and i could hardley keep my head up, and then i threw up. bleh.
    i dunno if you consider it paranoia or just super high...but yeah.

8. I can't talk about the times I felt like I was gonna die because I wasn't on weed.

9. Actually few hours ago. I posted a thread because iv never felt that bad was a heavy high right hand went numb. Back was hurting .felt heavy wasn't paranoid just like Uggggggggggggggggggg this sucks now u have to wait this pain over.

10. what whip do you got, rx7,rx8,mx5,mx6?

11. this past new years i was at a party and i already had a couple of blunts in me. for some reason that i dont remember this guy said he would smoke me out before the end of the night. so i went to his car with some other guy and this girl and we smoked a roach outta his bong. let me remind you i was ridiculously high and i was in mid hit and somehow i swallowed a mouthful of bong water! i took a couple more rips and got out of the car and fell. i went back inside where everyone was and just sat on the couch and couldnt open my eyes. i was spinning and it wouldn't stop. i got really hot and decided to go sit outside on the grass. instead i laid on the grass and said "i dont like this" and puked my brains out. i went inside and laid on the couch and went straight to sleep. woke up the next morning with puke on my sweatshirt and shoes. worst high i have ever experienced. but me and sweet mary have kissed and made up now.. so were good:)

12. #12 Smokingmazda, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I owned an msp ):

13. dude sometimes when im baked ill feel something going on with my body that worries me then ill just be like.....fuck it, i feel perfectly fine when im sober im just high as shit and noticing normal bodily functions that i dont notice when im sober.

14. what happend to it?

15. #15 Smokingmazda, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Same here. It's really annoying .

16. My personal belief is that weed increases basically all perceptions, I think its an immune system stimulant at least to an extent, so if you feel bad when you smoke, your health probably aint so good. It's like, you feel it really bad when high and feel like death because it's an increased sense of whats really going on.

Kind of hard to explain but I hope you get what I'm trying to say

17. i cant tell you how many times I thought I was gonna die while I was super drunk.

Like throwing up drunk.

18. You just gotta know your limits when you have zero tolerance

I used to have crazy tolerance until probation. Now I smoke once or twice a month and its def really easy to overdo it. I get so high, if I smoke a decent size blunt I get too high. Never thought its possible to get too high but it is, for me anyway

19. Ever get so high you become 'aware' of your body?

I can remember i had a dry patch and i finally got some amazing smelling weed, so i went over the top and rolled a massive one.

When i was smoking it i felt high but not super baked but as soon as i led up on my bed i became aware of my body, kinda like your mind is totally separate and your like omg these arms are attached to me. Really weird shit.

20. I have felt this way very often after smoking.