The human tailbone wagging causes dizzyness

Discussion in 'General' started by trevorjohnson32, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Wot the fock have I just read...?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. After watching baseball batters 'wag there bat' over there shoulder right before they swing, I am noticing that if they hold the bat still that they will twitch some part of there body instead. I think that when you are alone sitting you do the same thing to avoid dizzyness from the tail. You will start twitching or shaking so as to stimulate the tail and simulate the tail.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Dumbest thread award!

4. Was just listening to a great song I haven't heard in a while. I've been wagging my tailbone intentionally to music for almost 3 and a 1/2 years now, so I m pretty use to it when my tail does some crazy lead ins to a cool part in a great song. Which is what happened just now.

When it happened on its own I realized that we wag our tailbone when in high agreement with something. But that type of agreement doesn't happen at every moment. So its not wagging all the time, and just because it isn't doesn't mean that it can't wag its just when you are excited with agreement that it does. So it sounds cliche but the tail wags when you are happy just like a dogs.

I also saw a ghost wagging its tail at the cool part in the cool song. I had to think something like 'wow that's an agressive wag' to the ghost to get the hallucination to stop. It definitely could have been not a ghost and just a hallucination coming out of my mind because the tail seems to lie between the conscious and the subconscious. It doesn't respond to me deliberatley telling it what to do. Not that it is like a pet, but is in tune to my emotions and the thoughts that cause those emotions. So its like trying to tickle yourself when you tell the tailbone what to do.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. My cousin is a gay man, great guy, but he told me stuff like your saying, I believe your partner has messed up your coccyx bone, and whatever your smoking has got you thinking your an animal. They got groups called furrys that I'm sure you'll meet like-minded folk .;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm not joking friend :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wagging the dog causes collective miasma.

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. A whole new look at a piece of tail

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Breathing, changing eye focus between objects, mental focus, physical anxious twitches, objects moving in your vision like a campfire, depression your thingy and taste, can start a tail bone wag or stop one. If you suffer loneliness your tail is often inactive for long periods of time, perhaps it has been shunned by embarassment when you sought love before which is desire from your thingy, depression could be a feeling that originates between your tail and your thingy talking in which the tail is your heart just wanting to get out and your thingy is your reason saying no it will always be a disapointment. Excercising taste subconsciously and using visual hallucinations like a bug across the vision, can entertain your mind and relieve anxiety. Entertaining oneself is something that can be done from a state of no worry or indifference in your mental thought. It can be stimulated to deep points where you can write powerful moment of comedy.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. I don’t know about wagging but I have trouble everyday now from mine. I fell while playing ball on a gym floor in 1985 and ended up with some crazy infection that they had to lance and it was pure hell. I did my school while laying in my floor for weeks. It was miserable.

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. I landed on it and injured it skateboarding when I was young.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Seeing this thread reminded me of a speed head i knew back in the day who claimed he was born with a tail and three balls. Thanks

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. A tail would be cool if we could hold coffee or a roach with it while reading.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. I Would Want My Tail To Be Very Deadly With Poison Stinger On it :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. I think it was only like a little thumb. It was removed after birth he claimed. And was angry about it. He meant it would help him run faster. As for the three balls his gf at the time confirmed. I was asked to confirm but hey.
    But that guy had a lot of fantastic stories

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. He had 2 more than me but I had a surgery as a kid. But that didn’t stop my friends later as a teen from giving me hell.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Ouch, kids r mean, but it's gotta make your wanker look bigger!:thumbsup:lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. I barely remember it but I was told it didn’t drop as it was supposed to. I spent a fortune flipping thru the ads in dirty mags to look bigger. Nothing works so I took up pot smoking.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. When you stifle a tail bone wag it will come out some other part of your body a a twitch. Just watch a baseball batter who leaves the bat over his shoulder motionless. The tail bone is definitely known to come out as a visual hallucination. You may inherently stifle it already to avoid dizzyness.

• Like Like x 1
  20. If you stare at an object like really stare at it til it becomes blurry, while sitting comfortably your tail may start to wag. From there its a game of asking it questions to sooth it so it continues to wag. Keeping a tail wag going may mean answering things quickly as they pop up in the mind esp. from outside stimulus's and hallucination's. Talking to your tail and telling it to ignore hallucination may help. Visual hallucination of a tailbone wag dizzyness can be stopped by brething and eye focus. The mysitcal nature of your tailbone coming out your eyes can make the hallucination seem like it acts on its own. But it doesn't. It's just the trickery you have to have in thought to stop it otherwise you adjust focus or breathing which is a good way but not the way to train the mind.