The human tailbone wagging causes dizzyness

Discussion in 'General' started by trevorjohnson32, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Did you know your tailbone is still active like a dogs and can be felt as a dizzyness in the ears? Just take a deep breath and let it out slowly. You may feel a dizzyness that is your tailbone spinning. If you don't feel it just continue breathing slowly. How fast it spins is an indication of how wound up you are and breathing slowly will calm it down.

The tailbone may be the entrance of your emotions into your physical systems. It has a tendency to wag in situations where you would like to argue because you are angry. When you don't have an option in those situations, it may become stifled and the pain travel through different places in your body.

It is hard to force the tailbone to wag or spin. Another technique to get it started spinning is to wobble your knee very slightly in a circular motion. Changing speeds and direction of the wobble will flare up different pains in your systems that resemble anxiety. Wobbling the knee this way simultaneously wobbles your tailbone and creates the pains I discussed earlier intentionally.

Wobbling your knee like described may be a good exercise to do along with the beat of music. It may help relieve depression and anxiety.

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. What.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Yes yes everyone argues with me. But it is true that the tailbone wagging can be felt as a dizzyness. There really is no mainstream consensus on this one like some of my other ideas. Lets just say I'm a thinking smoker that enjoys writing a science fiction novel on a future based on new truths that haven't been observed before.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. You may find it spinning when you lay down or while you are sitting on the can contmeplating life.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. You've lost it dude lol, I don't get the spins unless I drink too much alcohol:confused_2:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. HAHA those spins are unrelated to the tail. I've watched them before and it wasn't my tail spinning that caused them, it was more like my eyes drifting then snapping back over and over.

The tail may be related to vertigo. Just breathe slowly like meditating and your tail will start to have activity.

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. Ohhh Thats Cool Trevor Do You Wag Your TailBone When You Excited or Happy? That's Pretty Wild Info I Dont Thiink I ever Done that My Self tho.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. thanks. You should definitely check it out. It has an effect on your introverted life as well as extroverted. The thing for me is that I'll never get fooled again into thinking the dizzyness I feel sitting still is anything but my tail. I use to get really angry at that dizzyness.

It does spin around and I feel it when I'm happy. You have to be sitting still not doing anything to feel it. but I watch it every day and feel its activity.

Do you ever get dizzy when sitting alone?

• Creative Creative x 1

9. Cool Lol! An To Answer Your Question I'm Dizzy 24/7 Thats Why it My Name on Here :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but animals wag their tails using muscles not the bones. So even if our tailbone wanted to wag we don't have the muscles to make it do so....

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. The bone can move by itself. As for the muscles attached I'm not sure I'm qualifed to say whether there are or there aren't. You're probably not either.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. It sort of is connected to the universe in that you can't force it to wag, it behaves in response to you conscious effort to make it wag like its saying 'no, I do not conform to you telling me what to do'. I'm sure there is a better reason for it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. You are wrong my friend a bone can not wag on its own, and I can say for sure that we lack muscles to wag our tailbone. Even people born with a tail can not wag it. Anatomy is not a mystery in 2021 man.

It's a cool idea and I appreciate you for getting my mind going, but I just don't think it's legit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Sounds to me like you are talking about "vibrations" aka frequencies which is very cool stuff, but again nothing to do with a tailbone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. I guess I also feel obligated to say that if you are experiencing a sensation at the base of your spine that then makes you dizzy, you should definitely get checked up by your doctor. Some serious red flags

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Where are you getting this information from? Seriously post your references. In any case I've been watching my tailbone wag for almost three years and am pretty sure I know what I'm talking about.

17. Ummm any anatomy book or science/health based website. Most of us have lost the muscles to control a tail altogether those who do still have them can not use them at all. Please do explain to me what it is that makes a bone move without any muscle or connective tissue to contract?

I'm over it though man believe what you want, if I were you I'd spend your time looking into something real like the Schumann Resonance and frequencies. You might find what you think is a tailbone wagging is actually just your minds way of perceiving what the universe is sending at you.

18. This is a hilarious thread, not because of it's contents but because it's entirely possible that the OP is serious

• Like Like x 2
  19. Sounds like inner ear issues to me..

• Like Like x 1
  20. The tail may be a gate to storing emotions to outside stimulus's. This is why it is hard to force it to wag. You will get a headache!