The human tailbone wagging causes dizzyness

Discussion in 'General' started by trevorjohnson32, Dec 12, 2020.

1. The tail is a mystical creature. Direct control over it won't do any healing of the soul. But learning about it from observation will give you an edge on knowing your own emotions.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Have you taken notice of your tail bone since I posted this?

• Winner Winner x 1

3. No Not Really Sorry Trevor I Been Busy. It's a Prettyy Cool Idea Tho :) I Hope You are Well How Yours Doing? I Don't Think I Have That Tail Bone Ways Like You Do.

~Toni~

4. Okay... I'm too high for this stuff.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Op has visual dyslexia. He's playing with his pecker.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. haha! great responses guys. C'mon it isn't that hard. Just make the gesture of holding a baseball bat over your shoulder as if about to swing, you will simultaneously feel your tail wag.

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. People in public who are waiting in a line will wag there waist, then tighten the muscles in that area to stop from moving, pretty soon the gesture knocks you off your feet and you start to move around, notice it next time your standing around in public. Feel free to wag!

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. When you hold your breath smoking pot it has an effect on the tail, feel for your tail before you take a hit and see how it changes your tail to hold your breath in.

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. The tail seems mystical and when the wag comes out of your eyes as spinning in different parts of your room it seems to play with my mind and emotions, I would associate the dizzynes coming out of different parts of the room with yelling and fear I was watching some random Facebook person in prison. This made me highly vigilante. For the first two years after figuring out my tail wagging was making me dizzy I was told to shut up about it by voices. Right now I believe that the dizzyness that comes out as a visual hallucination for me is nothing more then my tail bone wag displacing itself out my balance system and into my eyes. It stops and starts in association with typical gestures that would start and stop a tailbone wag, including breathing, eye focus, body gestures, and thought. Lately when I catch my tail wagging, I ve been able to use my thoughts to question it wagging when I want it too, and it reacts to my thoughts.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. I've seen this madness before.

11. Where?

12. Another forum I frequent, there's a dude, he talks just like you do. If you're not the same person you're sharing a brain.

Weird.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Is that why I get vertigo...
    Should I tighten up my tale bone.
    Do tail flexs help keep from the dizzyness???
    Lmao
    I think everyone who clicks on this thread must be too high...

14. Care to say what forum?

15. The dizzyness you feel outside of your vision or in your balance system alone can also be connected to your tail. When you crinkle a piece of paper in anxiety you use touch to compensate for feeling your tailbone make you dizzy. What I'm saying is you don't have be wagging your tail to feel dizzy, for example, when you watch something move back and forth like an emoji you can enter a relaxed state where your tailbone is relaxed and could wag or not. Your thoughts can mess with your tail as well. So can breathing and changing eye focus. Pretty much any activity and you could wag your tail or not. Try thinking 'I'm not going to wag my tail' wait a few seconds and you will feel dizzy from it wagging.

16. I play a lot of baseball. You know how they tell you to lead with your hips when batting? Well, I've started leading with my tail and it's made an even bigger difference. I've added about 100 feet to my hits, my on-base percentage is way up, I can throw farther, and I made my first all-star game. The power of the tail is no joke:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  17. That's cool. I noticed that people will sort of react to each other's tailbone coming out as bodily gestures. Since pitching is automatic and the batter is showing off his tail wag with the bat, maybe you could visually mess with a pitcher with the bat somehow so that it throws him off. Maybe if you thought something as your holding the bat like a specific word your tail would react and change your bats rotation above your head, maybe some words would work real well. IDK I'm rambling.

18. Sometimes you will feel dizzy just after a tail bone wag, To get started think phrases about the tailbone such as ' I will not wag my tailbone today' . Thinking this thought will cause the tail to wag a few seconds later. Remember you have to be sitting pretty still. but by manifesting a visual hallucination of a ghost spinning its tail, you can place anxiety outside your self briefly. This is a good practice if you suffer anxiety while sitting alone.

19. Anybody with at tailbone wizardry tail care to tell?

20. No but I've sniffed a few butts in my day