The House of Iron II

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ironhead, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Plus at the end you can grow some lovely girls in there its like the pot at the end of the rainbow but at the end of this one there is actually some pot . I wish i had enough room/growing was legal here. Id turn my whole room into my growing enviroment instead of 2 tents.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  2. I have been feeling better, broke a rib at work 2 weeks ago. Man I always forget how bad they hurt when you brake them.
    Glad to hear every thing has been going good for you guys. Can't wait to see how you do with the new set up.

• Like Like x 7
  3. Totally subbed sorry I'm late to the party but I'm loving this thread!

First grow ever!

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. :poke:

sup dude!..?

:poke:

:devious:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Food!

[​IMG]

... not my monkey, not my circus!!!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Hell yeah bro! I cant wait to see it when its finished!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Hey iron, how have u been doing man? Room is going to look amazing! Wish i had the means to do something like that, and the time. I just started driving at work. So im working 10-12 hour days now. Been at UPS 9 years and im finally getting my chance to drive!

8. Hey Iron, do you have any idea what could be causing this crazy growth on one of my two girls i have going? It's HSO Mango Sapphire, and majority of the plant looks amazing, but some of the undergrowth looks like this on one side of it:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Not iron but to me that almost looks like an root zone issue i.e ph off or salt buildup maybe even a overwatering issue causing root problems. How have temps and humidity been? Are they drinking well or staying wet for a while, if its in coco however im not the best as i have never actually grown in a complete coco medium.

• Like Like x 3
  10. The other girl is drinking very well, but i have noticed that this one isnt drinking near as much. I have only been watering her every other day since she isnt drying out much. Then every 3rd feeding or so, i flush to help keep the buildup from getting too far outta control

• Like Like x 3
  11. Hmmm i usually feel like when they slow down drinking something isnt right might wanna wait and see what iron or some of the other coco guys are saying if you are in coco. If soil then you may want to make sure she dries out well before you water again.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Yeah I am growing in Coco. Char Coir, well Cloud Coir, to be exact. Things were going without a hitch up until the last couple of weeks. I think I should probably add that majority of the time the girls are in the tent, this funky growing side is almost competely consumed by the Barney's Farms Cookie's Kush that is right next to her. The Cookies Kush is freaking massive!! I have a 6 ft tall tent and the lights are hanging down about 9-12 inches or so from the top, & the CK is touching them! I guess im going to have to move my Fan & filter so that i can raise the lights to the very top

• Like Like x 1
  13. Well I had a lil building hiatus.. we went to Colorado for vacation at the end of July and I blew my whole wad while we were gone.... so there hasn't been much cash flow to continue the buildout.

Luckily some time has passed and we are ready to get started back up. I'm so stoked to get this done, although there will be a major time crunch cause the new kiddo is gonna be here within a month.. maybe even 3 weeks.

The flower room is currently in the kiddos new bedroom... all this has to be moved out and the nursery finished pretty quickly... I doubt I get it all done before he shows up, but I'm gonna try. Hell, he won't even use his room the first couple months anyways.

All we need to do now is finish the framing, insulation, electrical..... pretty much everything. Haha

Love this smell:

[​IMG]

Got this wall up last night after I got back with da woods.:

[​IMG]

Bout to get started on it again today.. I'll get some pics of what I get done and post em up. Thanks for hangin out with us while we stock piled some cash.

• Like Like x 10
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Glad to see ya back at it
    iron are you planning to still use SM90
    and if so what rate are you running it now
    I know you were doing 5mls but cut back
    I think you cut it back to 2.5 mls just not sure
    Thanks Awesome room
    Be careful thats all

• Like Like x 4

15. Na man I haven't used any SM-90 in a while.. I started using tea's and beneficial bacteria and haven't looked back.

• Like Like x 4
  16. In Coco?

• Like Like x 1

17. Yep, still using straight coco. I really like this stuff called Recharge. I add it in place of a watering every few days. It has bacteria in the 100 million counts, more than any other product on the market.

When I add the teas, I always get fungus gnats, so I prefer to add the Recharge and get no bugs. I do still add a tea every once in a blue moon when I'm feelin frisky.

• Like Like x 7
  18. Sounds like you had a great time. :pimp:

• Like Like x 4
  19. Glad to hear things are going well. My girls are starting to show color...hopefully theyll be done soon as our 2nd giblet is due in a little over 3 weeks!

That said, after a review of yeilds and a peak in the tent (2nd grow, shes looked in the tent twice now), wifey is fully on board with giving up a room, even with conversion of the tiny half bath for convenient mixing. Definately want to convert over to a auto feed, have been pricing out lumber, have a close friend for the electrical. Need to keep this run going strong and get my dry/cure on. I reckon I'll need some more jars...

20170817_224457.jpg

20170817_224036.jpg
    Thats more or less half the tent. You can see my gangly bitch off in the back left...shes having trouble holding herself up!

• Like Like x 4