The House Just Stripped Medical Marijuana States Of Protection From The DEA

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by andy85258, Dec 8, 2017.

1. #41 Goingtomars235, Jan 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    Inept on gun rights?...BULLSHIT
    I clearly remember him saying he will protect our second amendment so how is that inept? It is possible however I could have missed something on the news and if I have kindly point it out. As for the UN, they have no business in the united states
    And no govener or mayor can make that call only the president himself unless..unless things have changed and now the mayors and goveners have more power than a damn president and if that's the case our country has bigger problems than I ever thought.

2. Sessions is dumb but Trump hasn't done anything to harm 2A rights. I would appreciate it if he would rescind Bush 41's executive order on imports, though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sessions is dumb but Trump hasn't done anything to harm 2A rights. I would appreciate it if he would rescind Bush 41's executive order on imports, though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I think it was great when those COCKSUCKERS from newtown CT asked trump to do something about the sandy hook hoaxers and trump ignored them..lmao..

5. The NFA repeal petition has over 260,000 votes. Ignored. The Hughes amendment petition was closed early, so that the minimum number of votes could not be met . The Las Vegas shooting was in my opinion planned, to stop national reciprocity, and suppressors. No, I dont think Trump had anything to do with the shooting. Trump hasnt done a thing to reign in Paul Ryan on guns, much less Jeff Sessions on weed. Throughout the campaigns Trump promised to be an advocate for gun rights, sporting the NRA hat (I hate the NRA) , while saying that a person should be able to have any action (auto, semi, etc) and should be "allowed" to carry anywhere they can. But all he has done, is an executive order saying I can keep my M1A, AR, and as much ammo as I please. I gained nothing by this. I can still go to prison for exercising a right without permission, ie licensing of a right. He has now been in for a year, and hasnt done anything meaningful for gun owners. We only have a year left before the libtards take back the majority in at least one of either the House or the Senate. We also still have a politically biased SCOTUS, and nobody in power has been charged criminally with deprivation of rights under color of law. Bloomberg and Feinstein come to mind as two office holders that could see an easy conviction under this law. Deprivation Of Rights Under Color Of Law | CRT | Department of Justice

Trump dropped the ball. He doesnt have to HARM gun rights to be a problem, he swore an oath to preserve protect and restore those rights.

6. The second amendment is clear. I have the right to own and carry any type of weapon I please, anyplace I choose to be. Anything short of that is an infringement.

If I want to carry an SBR with a full auto fire control group to pick up my kids from school, I have the right to do so.

7. Well I own several guns myself, and I agree with what you said and am afraid by 2019 the dems will overturn a lot of 2nd amendment things the biggest being universal reciprocity for gun owners. and for the record sandyhook was a planned event imho and not a real event.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Funny thing to consider, and so I'll add it here. When the SCOTUS legalized gay marriage, they also inadvertently legalized every marijuana license as well as every persons CCW license nationwide. They did this by saying that a marriage (license) had been issued in a state, that it must be recognized by every state.

Obviously they arent about to play by their own rules, but legally speaking, it is the law of the land.

9. I still feel a major screw job coming to us legal gun owners and I'm afraid

10. Yep. FixNix is going to screw us all hard. Guarantee it. Did yoiu hear about Hawaii issuing 30 day ultimatums to turn in medical patients guns and voiding their carry permission slips? I turned in my card because of that, and a couple other reasons. Too many people getting screwed by trying to follow the law.

I think Hawaii backed off, but you cant un-ring the bell.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I say wait to c what happens we all grow in secret even though it’s legal in some areas and illegal in others only thing that changes is the risk for some

12. A major point about ending prohibition is that it takes money away from violent foreign cartels and puts it towards taxes for education, infrastructure, etc. It's hypocritical that the Republicans argue for states rights and the 10th amendment (remember the Bundy standoff - Wikipedia) then don't defend it when it applies to prohibition.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. OMG! THAT IS SERIOUSLY BAD SHIT! IM SORRY DUDE I FEEL FOR YOU

14. that's not constitutional. That's bullshit..wtf is wrong with these people.

15. Please provide sources for this record of Joe Donnally. Also please cite the bill that this GOP State Senator is introducing. If you would support Trump again, I have to ask why you are OK with what Jeff Sessions is trying to do right now? And what your feelings are regarding Democrat Cory Booker, who introduced a bill legalizing marijuana? Here is a link to a story about that: Sen. Cory Booker puts marijuana legalization at the center of his new racial justice bill

16. That is easy to say if you are not the one being arrested. When you are the one sitting in jail for growing cannabis then tell everyone how growing worked out for you. The fact is that if you support Cannabis legalization voting for the Democratic Party makes more sense than the Republican Party. But voting on single issues is really silly. Until we get rid of the two party system and remove money from politics this will continue. Once that happens and we have coalition governments, I will gladly support the Green Party or other parties with similar agendas.

17. But do u have the $$$ to defend yourself in court when your faulsly charged and going up against the district attorney. That’s what they bank on u not being able to afford to protect your rights.

18. Why don't they have any business in the USA? We are a part of the UN. They recently did a study about wealth inequality here in the USA and it was very eye opening. Not to mention the USA has bases everywhere else, so what is the big deal if the UN is here? We have troops all over Africa, the Middle East, The China Sea, Okinawa, The Philippines, Germany, Italy, Brazil, Cuba, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Guam, and Puerto Rico to name a few. So why not allow the UN to have troops here if we can be there?

19. All you have to do to avoid turning in a gun is gift it to another in a will or put it in another’s name cost ya 50$

20. So have you tried using your Marijuana license in another state? If it is legal and you are sure of it, why not be the test case?