The House Bong

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Chill Smith, Jul 9, 2012.

1. You turn your house into a bong.

Steps:

1)Seal basement so water will not leak out.
    2)Construct a bowl out of a toilet.
    3)Create downstem to basement where water is.
    4)Seal all the windows in the house - yet allow an escape - to ensure that all smoke stays inside.
    5)Use multiple shop vac's to suck air through the toilet bowl while using torches to ignite the glory.
    6)Sit on couch and enjoy.

I figure you can fit a couple pounds in the toilet bowl and have about 60 people chill in your house and get baked as shit breathing in the air.

I don't see how anything can go wrong.

2. ^This ***** is so lit! Hahaha

3. [quote name='"Chill Smith"']You turn your house into a bong.

Steps:

1)Seal basement so water will not leak out.
    2)Construct a bowl out of a toilet.
    3)Create downstem to basement where water is.
    4)Seal all the windows in the house - yet allow an escape - to ensure that all smoke stays inside.
    5)Use multiple shop vac's to suck air through the toilet bowl while using torches to ignite the glory.
    6)Sit on couch and enjoy.

I figure you can fit a couple pounds in the toilet bowl and have about 60 people chill in your house and get baked as shit breathing in the air.

I don't see how anything can go wrong.[/quote]

Hahah yessss!! I want some of what your smokin! So Im in! Your place or mine

4. Holy fucking shit, yes do much yes

5. That's the funniest shit I've read in a long time. Thank you!!!

And what time should we come over? Lol

6. Build it and they will come.

[​IMG]

7. Charge admission haha. Im so down we can match :D

8. Yeah man or use a 400 meter high tower .. big hits from that haha sorry im pretty stoned if this did not make sense haha

9. I'm guna get the house milky white!

10. I would pass out so many times

11. That's how I want to die

12. Oh my god, and I thought I was baked right now. This is an awesome idea, you gotta let us know when you do this.

13. Wow that's my idea on a larger scale, I was thinking of making a built in bong into furniture, cars, chairs, ect.
    Like there's a flexible mouth piece that you hit and the a bowl built in the arms on the furniture or where ever. Then on the side or back you have a secrete compartment that you fill with a gallon or so of water.

14. LOL
    perfect for a lazyass like me; sit my ass down, breathe, get super duper high :D

15. Well now I know what i'm doing if I win the lottery.

16. why the toilet?

17. You've gotta make sure I get the memo.