The Hot Blonde

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Aimer, May 15, 2006.

1. Get high and fuck her! Best feeling in the world.

2. ...lol..

3. her eyes are red...why aren't yours:confused: :eek: ??

:D :smoke:

btw buy her some new pants..j/k :p :smoke:

4. i jsut eased my girl into the thought of me smoknig and shit and now finally this weekend shes gonan smoke after 4 months

5. Fuck that id wanna toke an her to toke as well and if she didnt id get her to or else idk have o figure something out

6. yeah dude gotta toke with your girl:smoking: otherwise wtf?

7. *looks down* yep I do and no I wouldn't

she aint that good looking and once you add the anti-pot drinking hypocrite shit to the mix its a full on no

that and the fact that my attraction lies elsewhere far removed from what has been posted

8. No you don't have a penis...

9. care to prove it by hogtying yourself to a chair to the tune of deliverence?

bet you gots a purdy mouth

10. Ok I gotta admit I was scrolling down the page and then I saw the picture and froze in place for like 5 minutes.

But dude why don't you just blaze like hell when you're not with her and then fuck up the DT; bleach it or put water in it somethin like that? Better yet, just fuck the DT and be like bitch I don't like you drinking (PS (this is not really PS) but I woul;dnt have the balls to say that to her or even talk to her Id just be like :smoke: PS again this the dumbest post Ive ever written sorry I am destroyed right now hahahhahah I call my friend "quik-loob"

11. Basically to all you slow people on here, he's saying he's a homo.

12. ^^ uhh I dunno look at his sig. Maybe hes just saying that this girl is not something that he would be interested in.

• Like Like x 1
  13. i lost my virginity to her last night.. WoW

14. haha, I lauged so hard when I read that post, I thought loosin my virginity at 14 was a little late. Shes nice lookin, but she aint worth not smokin since theres gotta be like 500 more girls hotter than her in your area that smoke.

you can barely see her face in those pics tho, does she have an overbite somthing that your trying to hide? lol

15. that's why he gave up the herb. d00d, let me give you a piece of advice. now that you've lost the ol' v card, dump her ass and go out and conquer the world. seriously, don't stay with this chick.

16. you shouldnt have to change for anyone. They are a ton of hot chicks that smoke and there are plenty of hot females who dont smoke but arent anti-marijuana, i say fuck her.

17. man seriousy, you should never settle for anything less than perfection. there are MILLIONS of other girls out there waiting for your cock to penetrate their throbbing fuckholes. don't waste your time!