Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The home test - Easy as hell to cheat?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alefein, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Hey guys, how are you?

I know that there are tons of threads about drug testing all over the internet and also on this forum, and trust me, I've been reading a lot, but I would like to see if someone could help me on this one.

Recently I've started smoking again a little bit, and after a week of smoking almost every day, I decided to try and see if I could fool a home test. The last time I smoked was on Saturday and the only thing I did was drinking shitloads of water and urinating as often as possible. When I tested myself at wednesday, my (very clear) urine was clean. Awesome.

I am expecting a test at home, most likely on Monday, but however I decided to be stupid and smoke last night, thinking that I could just fool the test by diluting my urine with enough water. However, when I tested myself today (only a bit more than 24 hours after smoking) I wasn't clean..The urine wasn't AS clear, but still, I drank around 2 gallons of water from 10 am to 4 pm.

So, do you think that I'll be able to dilute the piss and pass it tomorrow or Monday? Are the home tests that easy to bluff that if you just drink enough water, you can pass them?

Most of the things I see on the internet are connected to lab tests, so I'd love to hear what you guys have to say about this. Passing this test would save me a lot of inconveniences.

And of course, if you have some solid methods to help me, by all means share 'em :)

2. drink a shitload of water before, purge ur system, chug (i mean CHUG) about half a gallon right before the test, piss into the toilet, midtstream into the cup, then the rest in the toilet

by purge i mean empty ur body of all piss, so as the next step will be water that's only been in ur system for a short period of time

3. shot of vinegar.

4. I heard it doesn't work at all..but I guess that's perhaps only with lab tests? And WHEN should that shot be taken? And you're not fucking with me? :p

5. If you get to take the test at home your best bet is synthetic urine... thc stays in your fats and there is no way to really get rid of it in a short period of time. Especially when tests can detect parts per million. Honestly it's best to just change your lifestyle so you don't have to take tests... like change a job or something.

6. a home drug test? Are your rents making you do this or what?

7. Yeah the fucking rents..it's ridiculous. I'm 21 years old almost, but they threaten to kick me out and I would like to finish school first, although I can't wait until I get the hell outta there!

8. Just read your sig :/ shit man. Good look with toking :smoke:

9. hahaha im not fucking with you man:p the acid is supposed to clean everything out, taking a shot of vinegar is actually really unhealthy due to the fact its so acidic so dont do it all the time

ive never done it personally but have read A LOT about drug tests on the net (i used to have sketch parents)

good luck on the test though!

10. haha okay I'll check it out! :) Anyone else?

11. Okay dude these answers are hella funny. If you want to pass a home test, put bleach in an eye drop bottle and squeeze some of it in yur piss and rotate the cub so it mixes. PASS. Do it all the time for skool and the one time my parents tested me

12. Oh God man I know. I'm 20, going to community college. I just want a job and my own place, that's it man. I want to be the only person responsible for myself.

13. No. I doubt your parents are that idiotic.

If you drink a lot of water, your piss is gonna look clear as water.

One of two things will happen.
    1)Your parents will think you just went to the faucet and got water.
    2)Your parents will make you drink soda and wait til your piss is yellow.

14. you gotta do an oil change..[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7tutsU6-eg]YouTube - Oil change, BMS style[/ame]

sorry crappy vid

15. A catheter is NEVER the answer.

Fuck man, now I've got some memories to suppress..

16. i know this sounds dumb as fuck..

but could you not stay sober for lets say 30 days, the next 10 days collect all your piss, keep it fresh like in a fridge etc, then use it for these tests

im laughing as i write this, but is it possible?

17. If you're 21 refuse the test. Tell them that if they kick you out, your life will be worse than if you were a fucking crack head cause you wouldn't finish school and would have to work at mcdonalds.

18. or go to a headshop and pickup the wizonator or something, whatever its called.

ive used mine for over 10+ test, its the best.

but its a little expensive.

19. Okay guys, awesome replies and thanks, but most of them were not useful though in my case.

A) My dad stands and watches me piss, of course I wouldn't even be discussing this if that was not the case.

B) I'm from Iceland, no headshops, no de-tox drinks (although I might order some online) and no nothing.

BUT ANYWAYS, AFTER SMOKING RIDICULOUSLY MUCH ON FRIDAY UNTIL 2 AM, I PASSED THE TEST AT SUNDAY AT 10 PM!!!! AND THE ONLY THING I DID WAS DRINKING FUCKING WATER AND DILUTING THE PISS!!

The funny thing is, my dad doesn't know shit and he's sure that there's no way to cheat the test, so he doesn't care if my urine is chrystal clear. He even told me when I had some trouble pissing earlier, to just go ahead and finish three glasses of water. I've also been feeding him with bullshit about me drinking more water these days to feel better, although it's true. But anyways, I'm safe and I couldn't be happier :D I still need to keep drinking water obviously though, even if I don't smoke, since if he tests me again and I don't, I will still have it in my system.

20. My parents used to be real sketch, ive probably pissed for them 4 times as well as tests from an anti drug class I had to take after getting caught at school. I have done a lot of research and even bought my own home kits to test methods. Ive posted in lots of other threads which I am sure you read but somehow everyone who is taking a drug test feels the need to start a new thread.

Alas, here are my findings:

Vinegar: The only time I passed on less than 2 hours notice in a real pinch, I chugged a half a pint of apple cider vinegar. I barfed 20 minutes after drinking it but I passed my test! My throat was fucked for about a week but it was worth it, I had been smoking for weeks and I got a phone call at school that I had to come take the test that afternoon.

Bleach: A couple of drops will pass you, but it looks and smells slightly sketch.

Pissclean kit from headshop: I took one of these and got to piss right in the middle of the window for passing for my parents home test. The test showed that I had taken e, which I never have in my life. I fessed up haha.

clean piss from a friend: Everyone has a little sibling, or a friend with one. Procure urine from a kid and put it in a zip loc bag. Put that bag inside another one, and add a couple of handwarmers to the second bag to heat it up.

cranberry juice and water/ exercise. If you drink enough it is possible to pass a test on roughly a weeks notice, this takes constant drinking of water then cranberry, also sweat as much as possible.

good luck man, id go with clean piss or vinegar if you need, those were the trusty ones for me