Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Highest You've ever been?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Barnkis, Oct 2, 2008.

1. ever wonder what ghetto ass weed is like? well me and my friends were tired of buying from our brothers and getting ripped off so one night in the middle of a party I get me and my 2 best friends to take a journey to the ghetto and get some weed. hahah lets just say the rest was history. long story short 1 friend gets robbed while im getting harrassed by a crack head and my other friend desides to light a black just as a cop pulls up. FUCK. the crack head and the dealer start running we run we all dipped out fast enough the one crack head runs away and the guy who robbed my friend was like "man fuck white people now im feeling all bad and shit" and hes like guys i need some quick money so he gave us 13 "bags" of some ghetto dank. we rolled 8 duthes and 2 games and i had a 40oz budweiser. this weed isnt like normal its speeds everything up i felt super human and tried a back flip of a wall i come to find out i broke my arm severly and didnt feal it till i woke up at 12 30, wayyyyyy to fucking high

2. When I graduated High School, I went on a road trip with two friends. We had around an ounce and a half of Green, 2 sheets of LSD-25, two eighths of shrooms, 40 buttons of peyote, and a case of Sam Adams. We smoked joints in the desert sitting on the hood of my car coming down off of mescaline.

We lost ourselves in nature and the last night we were in the desert I took 2 tabs of LSD, smoked 2 joints, ate some peyote, had two beers and a few handfuls of shrooms. My two friends divided the rest amongst themselves and we walked through the desert.

I had vivid hallucinations of bright waving lights in the sky. I grew to the size of a tall building and swam in the clouds. We screamed at lizards because to us they looked like raptors with handlebar mustaches. By the end of the night the stash was pretty much empty and we were all passed out in various places around the desert. I had lucid dreams and I flew through a large city and I was destroying houses and I could feel my sleeping body vibrating.

I woke up when the sun started to come up in a cold sweat. I stumbled around the desert and found one of my friends. I took some red dirt and painted on his face. To my fried eyes the dirt looked bright bright red and the color was overwhelming. I passed out again near my friend and had another lucid dream and I was swimming very fast. I woke up for the last time around 3 o clock in the afternoon.

My clothes were stained with drool and they were torn and dirty. My mouth was dry and tasting slightly of metal and there was sand in the cracks of my eyes. I stumbled back to the car and sat in the back seat for what seemed like hours. Then my other two friends came walking up slowly to the car. They sat down in the front seats and looked back at me. Their faces were weathered with dried dirt and their eyes were still blood red like they were stoned. We stared at each other in silence for a second and then they turned around and we drove to a Denny's.

I don't remember much after that but that was probably the highest I've ever been.

3. omfg dude that was an epic story :hippie:

4. I've had as many huge smoke out sesh's as the next guy, but shit..the time I was the most high was by myself after like 3 bowls of dank. I was just zoning out for like 15 minute periods of time it was rediculous. Also, earlier in my "smoking career".

5. Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. :)

6. 4.20 15 L's
    THEN 2g's in a pipe
    then 1g in a zong
    then 2gs in a vape all OF dank

those L's were 1.5 g blunts so i was complteley retarted...shared the L's with 3 peeps we lighted each one at a time so i could feel myself getting Higher nd higher friend had a vape i supllies the zong nd pipe =)

7. At a little get together with about 8 heads total,

My friend made a very legit bong out of an Ezra Brooks Half Gallon glass bottle, He had 3 downstems in the 3 holes on the side with huge ass bowl pieces on all the diffuser stems, and a hose connect to the top mouth piece.

My friend packed hash in one bowl, Kief in the next, and Sour diesel in the last.

As 2 of my friends lit the 3 bowl pieces, I dragged on them for one hit, Exhaled and re-hit it to keep the steam-a-rollin, and finished my second hit, Exhaled, and then they slid out the stem and I cleared it (I did all these hits within 20 seconds) As soon as i cleared It i realised I was going to be completely ripped in a second.

20 seconds later I was so mind fucked and having a Panic attack that I could not control, I wasnt verbal about it, I just told my friends I am too high right now, and I ended up going into my buddies house and sitting there going crazy, I was making like crazy noises in my head, like scary themed music and shit, and laughing in my head, my heart beat was so fast and I was out of breathe I had to bend over and gasp for air.

Thats the highest I have ever been

8. I took a cookie with 2.5g's in it. I was high on saturday, slept all sunday, and woke up still high on monday.

I still passed my final.

9. A j with an 8th in it when I was a "noob" hotboxing a tent...intense times.

10. me and my boy toby were at my (ex now) mrs house , and her dad is literally a fucking pirate
    his name is brendan and he has an eyepatch and a fat beard , and he used to drive to devizes every weekend and pick up a carrier bag full of DANK , and i mean DANK ( by the way this dude must be 60 by now )
    and we started smoking up , got to about the 40th joint , and we were blowing it all in her dogs ( jack russels ) faces , they started trippin sack and running round going apeshit , then my boy was led on the floor with a j in his hand , he fell asleep , dropped the j , then woke himself up , picked it up , toked it , fell asleep and dropped it again , and this repeated for like 25 mins cos i couldnt stop him where i was laughing so hard
    hahahah

11. Me and a friend went half on 1g bag of some dank shit that was literally yellow. No lie. We were so high that people like 3 feet away could tell and were commenting.:eek: that was some goooddd shit.

12. Whoa...*looks around*...do I know you guys? Man last thing I remember was smoking a joint in Tijuana with this dude I get weight from. *blinks, looks around again* Hey man, do I know you guys? *coughs* And hey, is it still 1987?

13. I was in South Padre, TX on my Senior trip. We stayed there for a full week Sunday to Sunday. On wed. that week we went to mexico for the day and smuggled an 1/2 oz. of dank back in the taxi(thank God we didnt get checked too hard). That night I smoked who knows how many blunts on the beach and got the best jelly legs ever and from then i cant remember what happpened until Saturday.

Or it was last summer...we got an 1/8 of some orange kush from Houston. Myself and 3 of my patnas smoked on the porch at like 3pm. I went to work STONED at Wally World from 4p - 1am. I didnt realize i was still high until midnight on my lunch break. I had purchased 3 Spicy italian footlong subs and was finishing the last one and realized what the fuck I was doin.....Blazed.

14. Not to me.... I was knocked out by a home made GB and a 5 gal bucket.

15. On New Years i was hanging out with some old friends from a psychiatric hospital i went to, we were all ripping my bong and at first just smoked about 2gs of some dank. we continued to smoke more and more as the night progressed, and at my peak i was sitting on my couch and noticed the walls were breathing. I looked at my friends and asked "guys.... do you see the walls breathing?"
    I thought they were gonna call me insane but one of them replied with "Yeah... everything breaths dude. What happens if you stop breathing?" "you die?" "exactly."
    i quickly dismissed it, then went back to head-shotting scrubs in Halo 3 :smoking:

16. No kidding. First time I smoked was out of a GB- one hit and I was in the backseat of my buddy's car laughing my ass off.

17. The highest I have ever been, hmmm...

I think it was the third time I smoked, it was in my buddy's apartment. They had hooked their laptop up to the HDTV in the livingroom so we could watch some cool YouTube videos while we smoked.

I stared at the internet explorer icon for half an hour, lost all track of time and space, and lost all feeling in my body. I truly was in another place.

18. one night i went over to my cousins house to chill and her boyfriend busts out a blunt and gives it to me to spark it up (this was my first time smoking a blunt) so we smoked that and i was high out of my mind and he packs another bowl and another bowl and by like the 3rd bowl i was so high i couldnt even walk i felt like my body was going off on its own haha and i could not stop laughing stoned awesome time!!

19. The highest ive ever been in my life would prolly be my 5th time smoking. Me and a friend smoked a gram each, then we went with some other ppl to pickup some more weed, we then had bout a 1/4 and we smoked it between 4 ppl out of a 3 foot bong. I was seeing sounds and hearing smells. I had open eyed vusuals (no joke) as well as closed eye visuals, plus auditory hallucinations. I was more fucjed up on juat weed than even 4 grams of shrooms.

20. 2.5 grams of weed?

:confused: