Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The highest you've ever been

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChiefSunfire, Dec 11, 2012.

1. I'm sure this has been asked before, but I want to hear some stories. So what's the most baked you've ever been.

I know the most intense high i've ever had was when my friend and i brought our piece and some bud back for a hike in some nearby woods. We ended up smoking next to a little waterfall (real peaceful) What ever happened, i smoked way to much, and ended up laying on my back and falling away into my own thoughts for sometime. Oppressively high. for a moment i thought i wasn't gonna make it out of those woods :smoke:

2. At my cousin's we hit the bong as many times as possible in as little time as possible, we all brought 30 worth and played N64, at one point I ended up holding onto the couch because I thought the world was coming to an end because of a giant earthquake. Turns out it was just his washing machine. A lot more happened too :p

3. I smoked some no name pine sol smelling dank out of my incredibowl with my girlfriend and her friend and after passing around six bowls i was having open eye visuals of factory machines like in "The Wall" and thought I was a guy named Steven for a while.

and one time I was high on the CATA bus in lansing and thought i was on a spaceship traveling backwards in time to my mother's womb for my own rebirth and then the bus stopped and i thought the DEA smelled the weed on my breath and was boarding the spaceship to arrest me

for some reason i get psychedelic trips like that if i smoke too much nothing to complain about though

4. lol keep em coming

5. First time I enjoyed Mary Jane, I had a Hash Edible from a club that I got from my bro, and once that kicked in... Oh mah gerrrdddd, I was physically melting into the couch.....

6. smoking after a long hiatus from smoking bud.... something like 3 or 4 years and I smoked with my brother and dad in our garage and I tripped balls everything behind them as they were talking was moving like in that 70s show scene when he talks to his parents Red and Kitty... came inside and watched david gilmour live at royal albert hall..twas a great high

actually now that I think of it I had a time when I was higher. I went to pickup with my friend and we were walking a few blocks to get some bud and I basically had not smoked for over a year and we started smoking 2 bowls of my friends weed as we walked through the suburbs .. next thing I know the second we see his dealer who was a sketchy wigger it hit me like a ton of bricks.. I could barely walk and talk and I handed this guy the money and he just threw me the bag and walked away without even talking to either of us we continued to walk home and we started walking across the street and all I remember was a bright light and loud horn and i looked over and saw a big ford truck about half a metre away from me honking.. lol I literally stared at it for 10 seconds then continued walking feeling thankful I was alive... I now smoke at home mostly or at my bands rehearsal space lol

7. My highest is the 1st time I hit the bong man. Had my best friend over to try it with me and idk how many times we hit but i was seeing 50 mes so trippy everything was slow motion

8. The highest I've been was the start of my first stoners week.
    I smoked a shit ton.
    I got to the point where I couldn't tell what was going on and everything was just raw thought and feeling. It was all just so raw xD it was pretty fucking trippy. I also couldn't feel anything very well. Getting out of my car was an adventure. Same with starting it lol also drove on the wrong side of the road for a few seconds.... I was lucky that no cars were coming my way until I realized what side I was on.... Now in extemly careful when I get high and drive.

9. So far... definitely when I smoked a great mix of blue dream & skywalker og from a friend's bong. I took two hits and was practically knocked off my feet. I kept having weird thoughts like 'wow, I can really feel my skin from outside my body... like as if I were able to touch every part of me at once.'

Also swore I saw my chest jumping out at me with several heartbeats. There were times when my thoughts sped up and were narrated in my head as if the fast forward button was on (super high pitched sounding and running together).. then in contrast to that, my thoughts would slow down.. and my whole body would feel like molasses.. moving felt impossible, let alone forming words.

I got lost in my own conversations in my head... started thinking I said or did something, then couldn't remember if I really had, or if I was just imagining it all. My friend collapsed to zone on my couch and I remember making a call to my fiance.

I felt like it was easy to multitask his conversation while also having *lots* of other thoughts go through my head. As if I could put him on pause, think about something, then resume the conversation with him without him noticing any break. I don't really remember now what we talked about, but I did ask him if I was talking oddly at the time. He assured me I sounded normal lol.

There was a brief time during this high where I literally felt like I could 'feel' certain colors. It was fun & certainly memorable ;)

I'm at about an 8 right now, so sorry if any of this is weirdly written. :)

10. I got so high one time my vision blinked sideways

11. the highest ive ever been hasnt been on weed lol

12. although there was this one time back when i first started smoking, we did quite afew potions and bottles using a few hash joints, smoked about a q of hash between 3 people doing potions n shit, we was walking back to my friends house and i thought everyone was ignoring me, then all of a sudden i come out with "i just said that in a proper robot voice" ... i actually thought i was talking aloud in a robot voice when i wasnt even moving my lips lmao i was fucked everyone just pissed themselves laughing but it was funny shit haha

also another time my friend picked up an oz of some dankkkk, there was 2 bits in it which was a bonus (ak47 and some unknown sticky icky) and the oz weighed like 33g for £160!! we was constant smoking for 2 days but on the 2nd day, it was like my ears popped real fucking loud! then everything when really muffled, i couldnt hear the tv or anyone around me but all i could hear was this imensely loud noise what i can only imagine/describe to be the sound of about 1000 metal shopping trolleys smashing into eachother for a good full minute - ive never had the same experience again or heard of anyone experiencing the same, i dont know if it was due to be being so baked and i was totally consumed with an audio hallucination or my ears were just fucking up big time

these where both back when i had quite a low tolerance to bud i guess, id only been smoking for about 2 weeks the 1st story and around 9 months the 2nd story, although i managed to stay highly baked for around 2-3 years straight, no lies, literally i would smoke at least 7 grams to myself (sometimes even up to an oz) of proper high grade throughout the day, have a few nice fat joints for bed, wake up once or twice during the night for a couple more fat joints (or i just wouldnt sleep and sit up smoking), wake up a couple hours later, spark up what may have been sitting in the ashtray while rolling another joint before ive even moved my legs to get out of bed lmao then continue to do the same the next day and the day after and the day after for the best part of 3 years. there wasnt 1 day i didnt smoke up a stupid amount in that whole period and it didnt cost me a thing! thats all i did was smoke, smoke and smoke.... so i guess thats the highest ive ever been, over a prolonged period of time lol

13. Last week I had some to drink, so I was already pretty drunk, but then I whipped out my bong and took about 10 or 11 MASSIVE rips. Needless to say, the only way I remembered any of it was from the videos my friend recorded. Apparently I kept tearing the chocolate chip cookies in half, claiming they were "pure evil".

14. HAHAH dude u cracked me up with that robotvoice stuff

15. This one time I was so high I turned into a box.

16. That.... Is amazing. :D

17. It was! Though I nearly killed myself with all the floating about I had done :p

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who hasn't had lots of experience :smoking:

18. Lol damn xD I've been high enough to think I've found an alien.... Me and my ex last summer were outside and saw this green and orange blinking light. Tripped on it for about 15 minutes before we hopped the fence and went into my neighbors pasture... Turns out it was the old beagle from across the street with a light on her collar xD

19. The first time I smoked hash, I smoked waaay too much.

Ended up doing jumping jacks and push ups just to get rid of the high faster cause I was hearing mermaid voices in the bathroom and seeing my own shadow grow horns and a fucking tail. (Or the hash could have been laced with something)